Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-21-2007, 09:40 AM   #31
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Yi = Stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretik32
He got banned.
Hmm, why did I not think of that? The simplest answer is always the best one.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:01 AM   #32
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
I cant wait till he is getting toasted nightly during his 'guaranteed 25 minutes a game' (you Buck fans should feel sick to yoru stomach).
I'll admit it's possible that there's some guarantee, but it's highly unlikely. Kohl dodged the question, Harris says there isn't one, and Krystkowiak says there's no way he would ever accept a minutes guarantee to one of his players. So even if Kohl did make some promise, it didn't get conveyed to the coach.

In the end it doesn't matter though. 48 minutes have to be assigned to some PF, and Yi has looked better than Villanueva so far. 25 minutes is about average for a #6 pick, and if he's playing like the best PF on the roster, that's about what he'll get.

Either way, I trust coach K to bench players who don't belong in the game. I don't trust him to be a great coach yet because he hasn't proven anything, but I believe him when he says he'll be like Skiles and bench people who aren't earning it.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:43 PM   #33
supraman
I hit open layups

supraman has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
I cant wait till he is getting toasted nightly during his 'guaranteed 25 minutes a game' (you Buck fans should feel sick to yoru stomach). Chinese players cannot, and I repeat cannot defend to save their lives, they grow up playing zone and star players get away with everything their whole way through.
If you own a Chinese restaurant in Milwaukee board up the windows after closing on nights the Bucks play, you may unfairly fall victim to a hate crime by unruly Bucks fans.

Are you joking or are u really a fking idiot
supraman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: