Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-21-2006, 10:06 PM   #1
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Mihm Getting Ankle Surgery

Mihm apparently is getting arthroscopic surgery to clean up some scar tissue inhis right ankle...I have a feeling he may eventually be traded..maybe halfway thru the season...Hope he recovers becasue we need him to perform and if we are going to trade him we need him to be healthy to get more value
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 12:33 AM   #2
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

How long is it gonna take him to come back?
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 12:41 AM   #3
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He should be ready by training camp according to the reports.

Interesting that he is the third laker to go under the knife this summer....
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 01:38 AM   #4
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

good thing they are all happening early though. they will all be ready to go before the start of regular season.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 01:48 AM   #5
mr. crossover
Can barely lace up my sneakers

mr. crossover has an OK reputation so far

i really dont think the lakers will trade chris mihm he did a pretty good job last year. and if he did not get hurt during the season he would of improved on his skill level along with his knowledge of the triangle. i truely believe that the lakers will give him another year. do not be suprised to see how this squad improved. i think we are in good hands with phil. he knows how to put a championshp team together. look at his track record chris will be a laker he was his most dependable big man on the team. kwame is still learning (on how to catch the ball), andrew did not get enough playing time( he will this year killed them in the spl ).
mr. crossover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 03:28 AM   #6
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Plus with chris. Having an extra body that can score is huge.

something we have that other teams dont. Depth in the center position. (besides NY and SA now)
Old 07-22-2006, 04:23 AM   #7
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i think he will be solid but i dont think he will play as big a role this season as last season...with kwame developing and bynum developing...i would assume mihm would get his minutes cut...i think he was their best big man last season..but i also think he will not get much better than he was last season and i think kwame and bynum have muchmore potential...
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 06:01 PM   #8
LakerzFan4Life
Decent playground baller

LakerzFan4Life has no real reputation yet.

Man how many people are going to get surgery..
LakerzFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 11:14 PM   #9
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Next one will be mckie. i bet 10$ on it.

lool
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: