Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-08-2007, 07:36 PM   #1
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

D.Z.W. has decent reputation
Question How many vets of the old ISH board would be interested in a Yahoo H2H fantasy league?

I'm thinking of making a league if there is enough interest, you know, just to relive the old times :) Feeling nostalgic recently for some reason lol.

Although I have no clue how many of 'us' are even on this new ISH board :

So.. yea, let me know, and I will create it after gouging the interest levels.

Cheers

Dead_Zealot_Walking

EDIT

I remember you guys, glad to see some familiar names :

Alright, I've created the league, please leave me your email address or send me an email to zealot_lord@hotmail.com (if you don't want to post your email for privacy purposes) so I can send the details.

(by the way, do you need some kind of a minimum post count to activate PM? I just can't seem to get it to work)

The draft time is not set in stone yet, but it will probably be around those times because I feel it is a reasonable time for most timezones. Although of course, if the majority of the participants prefer a certain time, I will definitely try change it to accommodate.

EDIT

Ok, so far I have/sent the emails of: (those who are underlined have already joined the league)
Rdavis31
hateraid
carbine
geewiz15
bk33
tman
dizzle
t-low
mlh
hotsizzle
ridonks
silentmav
gobb

EDIT

Ok, although the league is pretty much full, I will still consider new applications because I want to ensure its at 14 people during the draft time. Looking at the other leagues that failed to start, it seems like its because some people who said they would join, didn't join.

Thus, if I sent you an email with the league details, please join as soon as you can (within the next 1~2 days) or you may be (unfortunately) replaced.

Last edited by D.Z.W. : 10-11-2007 at 07:44 PM.
D.Z.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 12:11 AM   #2
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: How many vets of the old ISH board would be interested in a Yahoo H2H fantasy league?

hey you. threadstarter.

post more.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 06:19 AM   #3
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

Default Re: How many vets of the old ISH board would be interested in a Yahoo H2H fantasy lea

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
hey you. threadstarter.

post more.

I will try if I have more free time :)
Old 10-09-2007, 07:14 AM   #4
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How many vets of the old ISH board would be interested in a Yahoo H2H fantasy league?

i'm not a vet of the old board, but i'm looking for a competitive league
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:15 AM   #5
TMan
I brick open layups

TMan has no real reputation yet.

Sounds like a cool idea.
TMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 02:07 PM   #6
RDavis31
Kids at the park dunk on me

RDavis31 has not been impressing people

EZboard ISH vet here, lets get it on.
RDavis31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 03:48 PM   #7
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Who was I on the old board? Oh yeah, same name.
I wouldn't mind joining
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 07:56 PM   #8
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What kind of league? Yahoo Fantasy basketball? If so I'm down.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 08:07 PM   #9
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

ISH Vets? I like the sounds of that.

Lets do it.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 09:30 PM   #10
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
I will try if I have more free time
I don't wanna hear it.

I'll join.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:13 AM   #11
bk33
duck my sick

bk33 has decent reputation
Default Re: How many vets of the old ISH board would be interested in a Yahoo H2H fantasy lea

i like roto better but i'm down regardless.
bk33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 12:49 AM   #12
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

Guys, I need the emails (as stated in the opening post) please, because I can't PM

Ok, so far I have/sent the emails of:
Rdavis31
hateraid
carbine
geewiz15
bk33
tman

waiting for:
gobb

bankshot, give me your email too please-

hopefully peeps like SAKF, Kumquat etc. (first two old vet names that are active on this board that I could come up with lol) will join too :)

Last edited by D.Z.W. : 10-10-2007 at 09:38 AM.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:56 AM   #13
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

oleyokel15@gmail.com
Old 10-10-2007, 01:24 AM   #14
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

sent.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:45 AM   #15
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

Ok, so including me, we have about 8 people now, solid lineup of people if I may say so :)

Still need 4~6 more participants, come on eZboard ISH vets!
Hopefully it will be uberly competitive and fun
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: