Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 12-29-2007, 07:55 PM   #1
ongobongo
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ongobongo has an OK reputation so far
Default Iggy going to Orlando?

I heard the Sixers are going to trade Iggy for Orlando for someone. I'm assuming that it's going to be Iggy for Rashard Lewis trade. Is it true that Iggy is going to Orlando and is it going to be for Rashard Lewis?
ongobongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 09:34 PM   #2
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Iggy going to Orlando?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ongobongo
I heard the Sixers are going to trade Iggy for Orlando for someone. I'm assuming that it's going to be Iggy for Rashard Lewis trade. Is it true that Iggy is going to Orlando and is it going to be for Rashard Lewis?

why????
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 01:08 AM   #3
ongobongo

Because there's a rumor that says that the Magics want Iggy but the Sixers want to give up something big in return. Like maybe trade Iggy for Lewis.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:38 AM   #4
New Jazzy Nets
New Uni's 2010-2011

New Jazzy Nets has an OK reputation so far

contracts arent even close why would philly overpay for orlandos mistake?
New Jazzy Nets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 02:52 PM   #5
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

no one is taking shard's monster contract. Well, maybe Isiah but not the sixers.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 05:08 PM   #6
ongobongo

Then what are the Sixers are gonna get in return? Dooling, Redick, Hedo, and Cook for Iggy?
Old 12-30-2007, 09:37 PM   #7
Odenorbust
High school junior varsity star

Odenorbust has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Then what are the Sixers are gonna get in return? Dooling, Redick, Hedo, and Cook for Iggy?
No. Because this rumor isn't true. Leave.
Odenorbust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 05:42 PM   #8
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Remix has decent reputation

I highly doubt the Sixers want to trade Iggy...
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 12:57 AM   #9
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Because there's a rumor that says that the Magics want Iggy but the Sixers want to give up something big in return. Like maybe trade Iggy for Lewis.

Why
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 10:17 AM   #10
Hstone
Serious playground baller

Hstone has an OK reputation so far

This could work in a sign and trade at the end of the season though that mean iggy would have to be paid about 17 million or he would have to be packaged with some other players to make the contracts even
Hstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:19 PM   #11
donsanchez306
High School Varsity 12th Man

donsanchez306 has an OK reputation so far

lol at this . if iggy goes to magic its gonna be nuts because him and d howard would kill but why?? i mean shard shoots deadly range and is a mismatch iggy would be more atheltic but...... i mean this would be just retarded imo.
donsanchez306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 03:13 AM   #12
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix
I highly doubt the Sixers want to trade Iggy...

Right answer. There is absolutely no reason for this to happen.
Sixers are rebuilding. Last thing they need is a moster long term contract.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 08:04 PM   #13
ongobongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsanchez306
lol at this . if iggy goes to magic its gonna be nuts because him and d howard would kill but why?? i mean shard shoots deadly range and is a mismatch iggy would be more atheltic but...... i mean this would be just retarded imo.

I agree that Iggy and Howard would kill. They would make a good 1-2 punch. Fine then trade Iggy for Hedo, J Nelson, Dooling, Redick and Arroyo?
Old 01-03-2008, 02:14 AM   #14
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Where you heard this rumor about Iggy to Orlando?

Probably not anything too serious anyway, because as already mentioned, Iguodala isn't exactly in the trade block, and there isn't anything too interesting Orlando can offer.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: