Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-22-2007, 10:18 AM   #16
Los Angeles
A Diamond In the Rough

Los Angeles has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The perfect Kobe trade

Quote:
People need to realise that when superstars get traded their teams don't get anywhere near equal value back in return.

That trade stinks for LA, does Hinrich or Gordon have strawberry flavored nipples or what? Jesus can you people stop overrating those Chicago players. They aren't even all-stars, and probably will never be one...outside of Gordon, but all he does is score at will...can he do anything else at a high level? I haven't seen or heard much about those players, I have seen a few Bulls games and they seem like above average role players to me...only player that catches my eye on that team is Deng, I don't even understand behind Tyrus Thomas hype...he seems a weaker version of Darius Miles to me right now.

Minnesota got a fair deal out of Garnett, by getting Green & Jefferson and others...as far as I'm concerned that's better then what Chicago is offering (if Deng isn't included)...so why exactly should we settle for that package, when Kobe is better then Garnett and when Kobe is younger then Garnett, huh?

I kindly reject that offer, and only interested in what Phoenix is offering...unless Chicago offers Deng and Gordon/Hinrich in a package. Or if Dallas parts way with a package of Howard, Harris & Terry.

Sincerely Laker fan.

Last edited by Los Angeles : 10-22-2007 at 10:20 AM.
Los Angeles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 10:21 AM   #17
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Or if Dallas parts way with a package of Howard, Harris & Terry.
Really? You'd do that? I realize the talent is there, but I'm not so high on rebuilding around those three. Howard isn't all that young anyways. Late 20's.

If something is going to happen, it damn well better be with Phoenix, and it damn well better include the pick and Barbosa.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 10:23 AM   #18
Chuck Thou NBA
That's Turr'ble

Chuck Thou NBA has decent reputationChuck Thou NBA has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Your post was just a bit... oddly put together.

that's Chuck for ya.
Chuck Thou NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 10:24 AM   #19
Los Angeles
A Diamond In the Rough

Quote:
Really? You'd do that? I realize the talent is there, but I'm not so high on rebuilding around those three. Howard isn't all that young anyways. Late 20's.

Not really, but I'd take it over the original proposed trade...I'm still sold on getting Marion, Barbosa and Atlanta pick the most...it makes more sense then any of those offers. Especially since we know Atlanta has a good chance of not making the playoffs and we could potentially draft a good prospect to fill our front line.

Bynum, Odom, Marion, Barbosa, Fisher...I like this lineup a lot.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:27 AM   #20
Los Angeles
A Diamond In the Rough

Quote:
Howard isn't all that young anyways. Late 20's

He's 27, late 20's to me is 29...:)
27 isn't old, he hasn't even hit his prime yet...he's better then Gordon or Hinrich...Terry is a reliable scorer...and Harris has high potential.

It's an attractive package, I just don't see Dallas improving that much...because of their lack of depth. Phoenix by making that offer I mentioned previously would have a lineup of Amare, Diaw, Kobe, Bell, Nash...Hill, Jones etc off the bench...that's a championship caliber team. And LA like I mentioned previously get talent in return, if Tony Parker can make the all-star team...I see no reason why Barbosa couldn't either as a starter...I'd put money on the line he can be a 24 PPG scorer in this league.
Old 10-22-2007, 12:12 PM   #21
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

don't you guys get it yet???
EVERY CHICAGO PLAYER IS UNTOUCHABLE !!!
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: