Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New Orleans Pelicans Forum

New Orleans Pelicans Forum New Orleans Pelicans message board - New Orleans Pelicans Forum

Old 10-22-2007, 07:29 PM   #1
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board
Default Mo-Pete

out of curiosity, what do you hornets fans think of the Mo-Pete signing. Good? Bad? And where do you see him fitting in on the team.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 09:13 PM   #2
Copperhead
Local High School Star

Copperhead has decent reputationCopperhead has decent reputation
Default Re: Mo-Pete

Right now I think it's a good signing. He's slowly grasping the offense. After being with the same team for about 6 years it's taking him a little while to get comfortable but he's slowly coming around and I'm hoping he does well. He should provide a bit more offense than Mason but maybe not quite as much defense as Mason. Right now he's penciled in as the starting SG.
Copperhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 02:50 PM   #3
Good Old Willy
DBDs

Good Old Willy is considered somewhat coolGood Old Willy is considered somewhat coolGood Old Willy is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperhead
Right now I think it's a good signing. He's slowly grasping the offense. After being with the same team for about 6 years it's taking him a little while to get comfortable but he's slowly coming around and I'm hoping he does well. He should provide a bit more offense than Mason but maybe not quite as much defense as Mason. Right now he's penciled in as the starting SG.

Please don't take this as trolling, but out of curiosity what is the offensive style going to be in NO? I know Mopete has had different roles in the past and at times been a half court or fullcourt shooter or driving scorer. In 05-06 (I think) he was the Raps best defensive player at the expense of his scoring... Is that the plan again?
Good Old Willy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 09:00 AM   #4
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

3 days and only 2 responses. guess this is a riveting forum...
Old 10-25-2007, 10:11 AM   #5
Good Old Willy
DBDs

Good Old Willy is considered somewhat coolGood Old Willy is considered somewhat coolGood Old Willy is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters

yup.

HELLO N.O!

Should teams lose their franchises if their fans do not post adequately on ISH?
Good Old Willy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 05:32 PM   #6
pro5
Banned

pro5 has an OK reputation so far

lol this forum has 800 posts
pro5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 07:28 PM   #7
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Old Willy
yup.

HELLO N.O!

Should teams lose their franchises if their fans do not post adequately on ISH?
The answer is no. But the real question is should teams lose their ISH forum if their fans don't post in it? and the answer is yes.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:23 PM   #8
Nygher
Banned

Nygher has an OK reputation so far

Mo. Pete will be better than Desmond Mason.

That is all...
Nygher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 02:55 AM   #9
Copperhead
Local High School Star

So what if the forum has 800 posts. Probably because there are other better Hornets forums out there. I just so happen to peek in here every now and then but there are other forums that I happen to prefer more. I guess that's where all the other Hornets fans are ( and yes, there are Hornets fans). They probably don't even know about this forum.

Good Old Willy, they keep saying they're going to be more uptempo this season but they said that last season as well so we'll see.

Last edited by Copperhead : 10-26-2007 at 03:02 AM.
Old 10-31-2007, 12:05 AM   #10
KrispyKreme0
I hit open 5-footers

KrispyKreme0 has an OK reputation so far

I think it's good that we got him now. It would of been much better if we got him in 2004 when we signed him to that deal but the Raptors matched.
KrispyKreme0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 03:29 PM   #11
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

I like the shooting he brings to this team, and it will be invaluable when Peja's injured. When Peja plays, defenses will have to be watching the perimeter very closely.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 06:01 PM   #12
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
This forum is livening up a bit now that me and marn mod this shizzite.... stop by more often now guys, i guarantee more activity now. I guarantee it!
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 06:11 PM   #13
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Catz, don't give ourselves all the credit. If we get people like Copperhead and KrispyKreme0 posting often along with others, then we can celebrate.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 01:18 AM   #14
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation

Yeah, Mo Pete, game-tying 4-point play!!! As a Raptors fan, Mo Pete is my muthaf*ckin dawg, I hope he keeps on performing for the Hornets, and that they keep doing well.
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 01:25 AM   #15
Copperhead
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M.G.
Yeah, Mo Pete, game-tying 4-point play!!! As a Raptors fan, Mo Pete is my muthaf*ckin dawg, I hope he keeps on performing for the Hornets, and that they keep doing well.

That play was BIG! Mo's slowly finding his way with the Hornets. After playing with the same team for a couple of years it's taking him a little while to quite find his comfort zone but he's heading in the right direction.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: