Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 10-21-2007, 12:28 PM   #1
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Stromile Swift Energizing the Grizzlies (article)

thats right, you read the title correctly...

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...ing-grizzlies/

StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 01:39 PM   #2
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Stromile Swift Energizing the Grizzlies (article)

If he can consistantly perform like this during the regular season then I will be impressed, but this is one game during the preseason so, so far I'm still skeptical of Stromile and how he will perform during this season.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 02:02 PM   #3
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
If he can consistantly perform like this during the regular season then I will be impressed, but this is one game during the preseason so, so far I'm still skeptical of Stromile and how he will perform during this season.

i definetly see what your saying, the only reason i posted this article was because it says he is working hard in practice and showing consistancy. he always has some good games, but i dont often see reports of him showing consistant effort, especially from the head coach of the team. ivaroni seems to like him, and he seems to have had a good training camp. i'm not going to get my hopes up, but i am excited to see what happens this year.

if the effort is there consistantly, the numbers will be there consistantly. if the effort isnt there, the numbers will remain the same.
Old 10-21-2007, 02:11 PM   #4
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If Ivaroni likes him he might give him(Swift) more attention and teach him more. I should expect him to be training hard if he wants to improve, I just hope that we see a better improvement then we have seen the past few seasons. I'm not a fan of Swift, but if he keeps up the hard work and is able to be a constant presence in the league then that might change.
Old 10-21-2007, 02:20 PM   #5
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
If Ivaroni likes him he might give him(Swift) more attention and teach him more. I should expect him to be training hard if he wants to improve, I just hope that we see a better improvement then we have seen the past few seasons. I'm not a fan of Swift, but if he keeps up the hard work and is able to be a constant presence in the league then that might change.

way to keep an open mind

i noticed one of swifts dunks yesterday was assisted by your boy rudy gay, if that happens a couple more times hey maybe i will become a fan
Old 10-21-2007, 02:34 PM   #6
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

: I'm suprised you're not a fan of Gay already. Great passer, great dunker, clean ball handling skills, not to mention the fact that he has a great name.

Seriously though, atleast Swift is putting in the effort to improve himself, I'd much rather see him work hard and play great, than be lazy in practice and perform poorly in games. Also, it would be nice to see him add some more offenseive weapons to his game rather then just dunking all the time.
Old 10-21-2007, 02:42 PM   #7
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
: I'm suprised you're not a fan of Gay already. Great passer, great dunker, clean ball handling skills, not to mention the fact that he has a great name.

Seriously though, atleast Swift is putting in the effort to improve himself, I'd much rather see him work hard and play great, than be lazy in practice and perform poorly in games. Also, it would be nice to see him add some more offenseive weapons to his game rather then just dunking all the time.

i have noticed over the years that he actually has a really good left hand, he can drive left and finish with the left, he even has a little lefty hook type shot. his back to the basket game could certainly improve, but he drives pretty well for a big guy and has a nice jumper from the top of the key when hes open.

if gay would drive more, pass/see others better, and shoot jumpers less i would certainly become a fan. hes young, he should learn.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:00 PM   #8
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Gay will learn that with experience, he hasn't even started his second season yet, So I wouldn't start doubting him just yet.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: