Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 10-24-2007, 10:27 PM   #1
ltao912
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ltao912 has an OK reputation so far
Default To look at Beijing 2008 Olympic Games basketball competition

The 2008 Beijing Olympic Games basketball competition will be a basketball event, you have to do a good job in the field of competition preparations? Each accommodation during the Games is a big problem, and now the hotel during the Beijing Olympics has been scheduled finished basic, I saw a website providing rental apartment provided www.2008motel.com game above the surrounding apartment scenes photos for your choice, may give you some help, let me together to Beijing for the United States team won cheer!
ltao912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 10:50 PM   #2
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: To look at Beijing 2008 Olympic Games basketball competition

does that come with a "happy ending" massage parlor girl?

oh wait it's SPAM! run away....
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:19 AM   #3
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
does that come with a "happy ending" massage parlor girl?

oh wait it's SPAM! run away....

Oh man, I was reading the post thinking it was serious, and then I read ahead to your your reply and it got me cracking up!

Speaking of the Olympics, it was cool to see Kobe hook up with Deron Williams before the game. They talked for several minutes before the game started at mid-court. Nice thing to watch. You could tell Kobe had great respect for the kid based on his body language and eye contact to Deron as they talked.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 08:28 AM   #4
ltao912

i just visited the website, www.2008motel.com, it is a nice place for 2008 Olympics accommodation reservation. I will be Beijing in 2008 definitely. And hope you could help me.Thanks
Old 10-26-2007, 02:46 AM   #5
ltao912

aaaaa
Old 10-26-2007, 03:08 AM   #6
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

nihao

我認為您將發現這是籃球網站適應往NBA,并且非常少數那些這裡投稿意志actuall出席奧 林匹克… 加上您的廣告發送同樣的消息到多個新聞組委員會,并且從進一步活動很快無疑被去除和您的被取締 的帳戶
Old 10-28-2007, 11:06 PM   #7
hamihaha

hamihaha has an OK reputation so far

I've seen some appartment price for Beijing 2008 Olympics, they are crazy!!! Some times 15 000$ for a month!
hamihaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 11:37 PM   #8
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
nihao

我認為您將發現這是籃球網站適應往NBA,并且非常少數那些這裡投稿意志actuall出席奧 林匹克 加上您的廣告發送同樣的消息到多個新聞組委員會,并且從進一步活動很快無疑被去除和您的被取締 的帳戶

That seems about right...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 12:15 AM   #9
ltao912

I just want to give people in need some help.
Old 10-31-2007, 12:48 AM   #10
gts
Sons of Antartica

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltao912
I just want to give people in need some help.

we don't want help, we are a group of seclostered nuns who live in the hills of pacoima, we have all taken a vow of silence, celebacy and practice the ancient art of flamingo rap, that's a form of self abuse involving large birds, tomato paste and dough boy pool. we live in the now for the lakers and all things purple and gold...

every month we come out of the hills and spend our monthly stipence on food, medicines and podiatral care products. we only make a little money selling wristbands made from the feathers of birds used in our daily practices so you can see it's either a trip to china or purple and gold bond foot powder...

now you must understand your posts not only tempt us into a life of sin, but they kinda make us a little randy, just yesterday sister socal was seen sneaking off without her flamingo and climbing into the dough boy with just the tomato paste. to the layman this may not seem like a big deal, but trust me it's a really big deal...i mean really big...

so please we welcome you to join us in pacoima bring your own flamingo, but please for the love of all things held sacred by the great one almighty please stop with the torment.... oh great now sister lakerfreak is trying to teach her flamingo to.... hey i didn't know they could do that..wow
Old 11-04-2007, 08:31 PM   #11
ltao912

ding!!
Old 11-04-2007, 09:47 PM   #12
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can the mods delete this thread? It is useless except for the spammer.

Old 11-04-2007, 11:00 PM   #13
gts
Sons of Antartica

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Can the mods delete this thread? It is useless except for the spammer.

haha i was kinda having fun..
Old 11-04-2007, 11:01 PM   #14
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
haha i was kinda having fun..

Well, its all about you, gts, my friend... mods, please disregard my previous message.

Old 11-04-2007, 11:03 PM   #15
gts
Sons of Antartica

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Well, its all about you, gts, my friend... mods, please disregard my previous message.

lol nah they can delete, i have to go feed the flamingos anyhow...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: