Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 11-25-2007, 12:08 AM   #31
ltao912
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ltao912 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: To look at Beijing 2008 Olympic Games basketball competition

the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games just 250 days
ltao912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 03:25 PM   #32
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltao912
the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games just 250 days
wow 250 days..the olympics usually only last 14 days total.. 250 days is a big commitment, i don't think i can get that much time away from the office
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:07 PM   #33
ltao912

oh ,it's wrong .just 16 days.haha.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:28 PM   #34
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
oh ,it's wrong .just 16 days.haha.
what day s do they have the downhill skiing?
Old 12-06-2007, 09:31 PM   #35
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
what day s do they have the downhill skiing?

LMAO gts... you are too funny dude!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:12 PM   #36
ltao912

yet,he's very funny.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:21 PM   #37
gts
Sons of Antartica

Quote:
yet,he's very funny.
what did i say? it's a serious question, i'm a huge fan of downhill skiing... the cowbells as they go slushing down the hills, the man against the mountain aspect, man against time aspect, the hot man on man action... whew i'm getting revved up just thinking about it

Bode Bode Bode Bode
Old 12-06-2007, 10:23 PM   #38
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think gts lives to respond to ltao912's posts about the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games.

Old 12-06-2007, 10:55 PM   #39
gts
Sons of Antartica

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
I think gts lives to respond to ltao912's posts about the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games.

yes, i have even begun to learn chinese...

ni hao ma?
how are you?

ji u dian
hotel

chao
money

she' jing
happy ending
Old 12-07-2007, 01:06 AM   #40
ltao912

yes, i have even begun to learn chinese...

ni hao ma?
how are you?

ji u dian
hotel

chao
money

she' jing
happy ending

chao piao
money

she' jing
happy ending ????????I don't understand
Old 12-07-2007, 09:12 AM   #41
SoCalMike

Quote:
she' jing
happy ending ????????I don't understand

Bad, bad gts!!!

Old 12-07-2007, 07:24 PM   #42
gts
Sons of Antartica

Quote:
Bad, bad gts!!!

now what did i do? hahaha
Old 12-07-2007, 11:00 PM   #43
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
now what did i do? hahaha

Do you even know what that means?

(i can tell you if you want to know)

Old 12-07-2007, 11:02 PM   #44
gts
Sons of Antartica

Quote:
Do you even know what that means?

(i can tell you if you want to know)

haha yes i know what it means.. if your referring to happy ending...

i grew up in socal... lol
Old 12-07-2007, 11:41 PM   #45
m1sterb
Great young streetballer

m1sterb has not been impressing people

Quote:
Bad, bad gts!!!

what does that say socal ?

and gts, you crack me up!