Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-26-2007, 09:03 PM   #1
Quickness
High School Starter

Quickness has an OK reputation so far
Default Best dinner ever

whats your best dinner ever? I just experienced mine a few hours ago.

Im not sure if they have a restaurant called longhorns in your area. but I had the best damn buffalo wings with hot sauce then the best damn chocolate moose. I just had to talk about this due to the act that my parents only buy healthy food and I finally got to taste good stuff for once in a while. rather than fruits and veggies all day.
Quickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 04:43 PM   #2
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Best dinner ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIKZKIZ
i like mcdonalds best food on earth
Ew...
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 04:47 PM   #3
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
u had it at least once in the pass sixxx days bet?
No. And if you think McDonalds is the best tasting food ever, well, wow.
Old 10-27-2007, 05:02 PM   #4
kenuffff
Great young streetballer

kenuffff has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickness
whats your best dinner ever? I just experienced mine a few hours ago.

Im not sure if they have a restaurant called longhorns in your area. but I had the best damn buffalo wings with hot sauce then the best damn chocolate moose. I just had to talk about this due to the act that my parents only buy healthy food and I finally got to taste good stuff for once in a while. rather than fruits and veggies all day.

the best dinner of your life was buffalo wings?
kenuffff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 05:05 PM   #5
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Quote:
liar ever1 eats mc least once week stop lieing.

ok wnana bet u ha dmc at least once in thhe past month

tell the truth!
Nope. Burger King in the last month, though. I'm not a fast-food fan. Got bored of the taste, and it's unbelievably unhealthy.
Old 10-27-2007, 05:23 PM   #6
Phar
Banned

Phar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
Nope. Burger King in the last month, though. I'm not a fast-food fan. Got bored of the taste, and it's unbelievably unhealthy.

It's not really good to eat fast food more than once in two weeks (or so I'm told). I only had some today and that was my first all month.

ANYWAY, there was this seafood place in Florida (very vague I know, lol) and it had the best Calamari squid I've ever tasted.
Phar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 05:37 PM   #7
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Last summer me and three buddies dropped probably $125-$150 each on wine, appys, and steak. Worth every penny.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 05:40 PM   #8
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hell, when I'm starvin' after working out/playing ball, whatever I happen to have at the moment qualifies as the "best dinner ever" :

In all seriousness, probably Sheppards Pie is the top dish I've ever had. Anyone ever had that before?
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 05:44 PM   #9
Suns4Life
Hey-OOOOOOOOO

Suns4Life has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Last summer me and three buddies dropped probably $125-$150 each on wine, appys, and steak. Worth every penny.

At what restaurant......
Suns4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 05:45 PM   #10
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
hell, when I'm starvin' after working out/playing ball, whatever I happen to have at the moment qualifies as the "best dinner ever" :

In all seriousness, probably Sheppards Pie is the top dish I've ever had. Anyone ever had that before?

Ya, I dont like it all that much. Are you canadian/english/scottish/irish by any chance?
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 05:52 PM   #11
Phar
Banned

Phar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981

Yeah, It's okay every once-in awhile, gets boring when you have to eat it more than once a month. ;)
Phar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 05:52 PM   #12
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Ya, I dont like it all that much. Are you canadian/english/scottish/irish by any chance?

irish/german

guess it's just a matter of personal opinion. I like pretty much anything you put down in front of me. I eat like a horse, but never put on weight. (I'm 6'5/185)
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 12:05 AM   #13
blazerfan22
Retro is in

blazerfan22 has an OK reputation so far

A good spaghetti dinner with garlic bread. I make the best spaghetti sauce, straight up.
blazerfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 12:07 AM   #14
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I Want Your Spaghetti Sauce Baby
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 12:09 AM   #15
blazerfan22
Retro is in

blazerfan22 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
I Want Your Spaghetti Sauce Baby

It's hard to email liquids.

Last edited by blazerfan22 : 10-28-2007 at 12:15 AM.
blazerfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: