Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-27-2007, 03:39 PM   #1
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board
Default Univ of oregon has best cheerleaders

anyone watch any oregon duck football games this season or attends oregon knows what i'm talking about. i didnt think there were so many fine women in oregon. i wish i woulda went there instead of UNT.

http://cheer.uoregon.edu/squad.html

not very many pics online that does them justice. just watch the usc-oregon game right now. they show them before and after commercial break.

MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 03:44 PM   #2
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Univ of oregon has best cheerleaders

Every city can make a cheerleading squad with their hottest girls. Even cities in Texas can...
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 03:50 PM   #3
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

what does that mean? there's plenty of good lookin chicks in texas, but i didnt know oregon had any. i figured they were all like louisiana, ohio, and indiana chicks.
Old 10-27-2007, 03:53 PM   #4
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Every city can make a cheerleading squad with their hottest girls. Even cities in Texas can...

wow...Texas wins in the most beautiful ladies any day.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 03:57 PM   #5
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
wow...Texas wins in the most beautiful ladies any day.

Ugliest STATE EVER.
Old 10-27-2007, 04:01 PM   #6
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

do u live in texas? have u ever been to texas? and is so, how long were you here?
Old 10-27-2007, 04:14 PM   #7
Kobe24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
do u live in texas? have u ever been to texas? and is so, how long were you here?

No. Yes. Whole summer vacation. I have relatives that live in Houston.
Old 10-27-2007, 04:28 PM   #8
Suns4Life
Hey-OOOOOOOOO

Suns4Life has decent reputation

Quote:

Houston is the worst city in Texas, how much do we need to stress this. There are still gorgeous girls there, your probably were in the crappy part of town or you are really a homosexual and have no sense of what a beautiful girl is and just want to ride the "rag on Texas" bandwagon.
Suns4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 05:19 PM   #9
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Quote:

Haha yeah me too, I go there some summers. I really love the place, compared to New York that is.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 05:32 PM   #10
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
what does that mean? there's plenty of good lookin chicks in texas, but i didnt know oregon had any. i figured they were all like louisiana, ohio, and indiana chicks.
wow, you really need to get out and about a little more. Pretty much every college town is chockfull of good looking wimmen (even Denton I bet). Bigger the school, the more hotties. U of Ariz has to be close to tops for me (yes better than UT). and there are foxes in LA, OH and IN as well
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 05:35 PM   #11
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suns4Life
Houston is the worst city in Texas, how much do we need to stress this. There are still gorgeous girls there, your probably were in the crappy part of town or you are really a homosexual and have no sense of what a beautiful girl is and just want to ride the "rag on Texas" bandwagon.
and you (and the rest of the fools in here) want to ride on the "everything is better in Texas" bandwagon. There are. proportionally, no more hot women in texas than most other states. And houston is probably the best city in texas in that D-FW is a disgusting cow town writ large. El paso anyone? Houston has a stong cultural component that the rest of texas would benefit from observing.
Old 10-27-2007, 05:40 PM   #12
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
wow, you really need to get out and about a little more. Pretty much every college town is chockfull of good looking wimmen (even Denton I bet). Bigger the school, the more hotties. U of Ariz has to be close to tops for me (yes better than UT). and there are foxes in LA, OH and IN as well

i do get out and denton does have some fine ladies, but i was just sayin that i think oregon surprisingly has one of the best looking cheerleading squads. i dont know how it turned into which state has the best looking women. if you were to just think about the best looking cheerleader squad, you prolly think USC or florida, and most people wouldnt think off the top of their head that UO has a mighty fine looking group of ladies.
Old 10-27-2007, 05:42 PM   #13
Suns4Life
Hey-OOOOOOOOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
and you (and the rest of the fools in here) want to ride on the "everything is better in Texas" bandwagon. There are. proportionally, no more hot women in texas than most other states. And houston is probably the best city in texas in that D-FW is a disgusting cow town writ large. El paso anyone? Houston has a stong cultural component that the rest of texas would benefit from observing.

If you replace Houston with Austin, then ya, strong cultural component there. Houston has no culture, are you insane? DFW is better than Houston in pretty much every way. I go to Houston a ton, and it is easily the worst of the major cities. El Paso doesn't count as a major city, we are talking the big 4 here. San Antonio has way more culture too. You must either be from Houston and are having to defend your beloved concrete jungle or you just know nothing about Texas.
Old 10-27-2007, 05:42 PM   #14
Suns4Life
Hey-OOOOOOOOO

Quote:
i do get out and denton does have some fine ladies, but i was just sayin that i think oregon surprisingly has one of the best looking cheerleading squads. i dont know how it turned into which state has the best looking women. if you were to just think about the best looking cheerleader squad, you prolly think USC or florida, and most people wouldnt think off the top of their head that UO has a mighty fine looking group of ladies.

USC song girls are so overrated, I never got the uproar with them.
Old 10-27-2007, 05:46 PM   #15
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suns4Life
If you replace Houston with Austin, then ya, strong cultural component there. Houston has no culture, are you insane? DFW is better than Houston in pretty much every way. I go to Houston a ton, and it is easily the worst of the major cities. El Paso doesn't count as a major city, we are talking the big 4 here. San Antonio has way more culture too. You must either be from Houston and are having to defend your beloved concrete jungle or you just know nothing about Texas.
uhm, el paso is bigger than both SA and Austin. Not from houston (or from texas). Houstons art museums kick the crap out of austin. the rothko chapel. the only thing austin has going for it is a talented but somewhat formulaic music scene. Dallas sucks donkey ****. SUre, Houston is a concrete jungle with no greenspace allen parkway or the arboretum anyone. All major cities are concrete jungles buddy.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: