Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 10-27-2007, 06:36 PM   #1
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Through the first ten games... how many will the pacers win??

Wed 31 vs Washington W
Fri 02 vs Miami W
Sat 03 @ Memphis W
Wed 07 vs LA Clippers W
Fri 09 @ Charlotte L
Sat 10 vs Denver L
Tue 13 vs Boston L
Wed 14 @ Washington L
Fri 16 @ Toronto W
Sat 17 vs Utah L

the first ten games there.... how many will the pacers win??

i have em goin 5-5 at best ugh.....

Quote:
INDIANAPOLIS, Aug. 2, 2007 – For just the second time in eight years, the Indiana Pacers open the regular season in Conseco Fieldhouse, Wednesday, Oct. 31 (Halloween Night), against Washington as the 2007-08 NBA schedule starts. This is the first time since 1991-92 the Pacers have opened with two home games.

Last edited by catzhernandez : 10-28-2007 at 10:33 PM.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 07:09 PM   #2
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Through the first ten games... how many will the pacers win??

Wed 31 vs Washington L (Pacers will be hungry and ready to prove what they can do in their first game but Washington will be too much to handle)
Fri 02 vs Miami W (if Dwade and Shaq is having trouble being healthy)
Sat 03 @ Memphis W (yeah I know Memphis has become a lot better but I still hope for a Indy win here)
Wed 07 vs LA Clippers W (you know why)
Fri 09 @ Charlotte L (We always lost to Charlotte last year IF I remember correct. With J-Rich in the new lineup I think they will take us
Sat 10 vs Denver L (We are not good enough)
Tue 13 vs Boston L(See above)
Wed 14 @ Washington L (Gilbert will score 35 +)
Fri 16 @ Toronto L (Toronto is a better team)
Sat 17 vs Utah L (Utah is better than us)

To sum it up, my prediction: 3 wins 7 loses.
Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 07:18 PM   #3
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time
Wed 31 vs Washington L (Pacers will be hungry and ready to prove what they can do in their first game but Washington will be too much to handle)
Sat 03 @ Memphis W (yeah I know Memphis has become a lot better but I still hope for a Indy win here)
Fri 09 @ Charlotte L (We always lost to Charlotte last year IF I remember correct. With J-Rich in the new lineup I think they will take us

you're probably right there...:
Old 10-28-2007, 06:29 AM   #4
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time

I only doubt the two game with the wizards. I mean they are soft in the paint. Id be looking for atleast one win against the wizards.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 08:05 PM   #5
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Wed 31 vs Washington W
Fri 02 vs Miami W
Sat 03 @ Memphis L
Wed 07 vs LA Clippers W
Fri 09 @ Charlotte L
Sat 10 vs Denver L
Tue 13 vs Boston L
Wed 14 @ Washington L
Fri 16 @ Toronto L
Sat 17 vs Utah L

At this rate, they are on pace for about 24 wins. I think that's about right. I have them winning against Washington because I think Jermaine will use pure force and they will all click. It'll be close, and Agent Zero will carry Washington to a close game. Miami doesn't have Dwayne Wade, and Jermaine is the greater of the two O'Neal's, so unless Ricky Davis goes ape**** Miami will lose. Finally, the Clippers win comes because they don't have Brand, so O'Neal will again be able to dominate. Washington is able to get revenge the 14th.

My overall outlook for the season is that it will be a rough year, but Jermaine O'Neal will win alot of games for Indiana by himself. My guess is 26 wins, 56 losses, and will net the 5th pick in the draft.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 10:33 PM   #6
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
Wed 31 vs Washington W
Fri 02 vs Miami W
Sat 03 @ Memphis L
Wed 07 vs LA Clippers W
Fri 09 @ Charlotte L
Sat 10 vs Denver L
Tue 13 vs Boston L
Wed 14 @ Washington L
Fri 16 @ Toronto L
Sat 17 vs Utah L

At this rate, they are on pace for about 24 wins. I think that's about right. I have them winning against Washington because I think Jermaine will use pure force and they will all click. It'll be close, and Agent Zero will carry Washington to a close game. Miami doesn't have Dwayne Wade, and Jermaine is the greater of the two O'Neal's, so unless Ricky Davis goes ape**** Miami will lose. Finally, the Clippers win comes because they don't have Brand, so O'Neal will again be able to dominate. Washington is able to get revenge the 14th.

My overall outlook for the season is that it will be a rough year, but Jermaine O'Neal will win alot of games for Indiana by himself. My guess is 26 wins, 56 losses, and will net the 5th pick in the draft.

they can beat memphis....
Old 10-29-2007, 06:22 PM   #7
marny_navis
Banned

We'll find out on Saturday.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:43 PM   #8
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

o'neal and murphy are out tomorrow vs. wizards. i smell a possible L.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 04:55 AM   #9
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
o'neal and murphy are out tomorrow vs. wizards. i smell a possible L.

I can smell it too. This will mean that my prediction will be correct.
Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 05:57 PM   #10
marny_navis
Banned

Wed 31 vs Washington L
Fri 02 vs Miami L
Sat 03 @ Memphis L
Wed 07 vs LA Clippers W
Fri 09 @ Charlotte L
Sat 10 vs Denver L
Tue 13 vs Boston L
Wed 14 @ Washington L
Fri 16 @ Toronto L
Sat 17 vs Utah L

Didn't know about Murphy and O'Neal. How long are they out?
Old 10-31-2007, 06:04 PM   #11
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
Wed 31 vs Washington L
Fri 02 vs Miami L
Sat 03 @ Memphis L
Wed 07 vs LA Clippers W
Fri 09 @ Charlotte L
Sat 10 vs Denver L
Tue 13 vs Boston L
Wed 14 @ Washington L
Fri 16 @ Toronto L
Sat 17 vs Utah L

Didn't know about Murphy and O'Neal. How long are they out?

they r minor injuries bud...... they wont be 1-9.... they will only be out a game or 2 at most!
Old 10-31-2007, 10:43 PM   #12
marny_navis
Banned

Sorry, sorry. I don't think they'll beat Memphis, and if JO's back on Friday, then I think they can beat the other O'Neal. 2-8 maybe. Right now I'm hoping they win a bunch of games and if they start sucking, I'll jump on the O.J. Mayo or whoever's a good draft prospect's bandwagon and pray for pick No. 1.

With the first pick in the 2008 NBA Draft, the Indiana Pacers select marny_navis. God I hope David Stern pees his pants.

What do you guys think about Antoine Walker? If Indiana feels they don't need a 5'7 3/4", 127 lb. JV point guard, then maybe they'll want to trade for him? He doesn't have to start, but Danny-Toine-JO would be a nice frontcourt.

****ALERT***** marny_navis IS ONE POST AWAY FROM 700!!! PRETTY SOON HE'LL BE CHASING BARRY BONDS, FOLKS!!!

haha
Old 10-31-2007, 10:55 PM   #13
marny_navis
Banned

Sorry again. Kinda get pumped whenever I hit a double-zero number. It'll wear off; don't worry. Might post a couple smileys when I get to 1,000, though. :)
Old 11-01-2007, 12:10 AM   #14
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

hell yea man i like to see my post count rise a lil everyday... i've been posting a lot... lol what do u think? im almost at 600...:
Old 11-01-2007, 03:33 PM   #15
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i think we we'll surprise a lot of skeptics this year. i missed our 1st game due to taking the kids trick-or-treating. nice win though.

i'm so glad i was wrong about the wizards winning.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: