Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 11-01-2007, 04:50 PM   #16
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation
Default Re: Through the first ten games... how many will the pacers win??

Quote:
hell yea man i like to see my post count rise a lil everyday... i've been posting a lot... lol what do u think? im almost at 600...

I think you piss me off, you good for nothing telemarketer..: I started last year, gave about 150-200 worthless posts, forgot my password, found it out again, then came back. haha you should've seen me i was like kupkake (Mitch Kupchak) for preseident!!!!

dedede.

I think I'm a bit more normal now.

Maybe you'll catch up to jbot; idk about me. Science Project due in a couple weeks, and pretty busy along w/ being grounded so I'll prolly only get 8-9 posts a day but I'll try to get on here alot. At least this board's active w/ u me jbot and outside help. I like Seattle but even the most loyal fan RBP isn't posting too often.

Ha and that was last nite when you made that post; now ur at 615 last i checked. Guess you can't call this a dead forum like some of the others
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 07:15 PM   #17
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
Ha and that was last nite when you made that post; now ur at 615 last i checked. Guess you can't call this a dead forum like some of the others

im very proud of resurrecting this board... lol... was it really that dead before? how about my prediction on that wiz game?

my prediction for the next game is pacers 111 - heat 99
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:07 PM   #18
marny_navis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
im very proud of resurrecting this board... lol... was it really that dead before? how about my prediction on that wiz game?

my prediction for the next game is pacers 111 - heat 99

Mine= Pacers 98, Heat 86. Nice start.
Old 11-03-2007, 12:18 AM   #19
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Wed 31 vs Washington W
Fri 02 vs Miami W
Sat 03 @ Memphis W
Wed 07 vs LA Clippers W
Fri 09 @ Charlotte L
Sat 10 vs Denver L
Tue 13 vs Boston L
Wed 14 @ Washington L
Fri 16 @ Toronto W
Sat 17 vs Utah L

so far, so good...:)
Old 11-03-2007, 10:50 AM   #20
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster

I was wrong with the washington game, and I'm ofcourse Im happy that I was.

But I did predict a win against shaq and the heat.
Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 12:33 PM   #21
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wont beat Toronto in Toronto. But Granger looks great.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 12:37 PM   #22
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Wont beat Toronto in Toronto. But Granger looks great.
you may be right, but these guys are looking great right now... The Pacers are gaining valuable lessons these past two games, both were down-to-the-wire, but the Pacers managed to come out on top by the great cluth play of Granger/Dunleavy/Rush/etc. ... They'll surprise a lot of people this year.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:54 PM   #23
marny_navis
Banned

I am now a convert to Mission: Win, not Tank. If they can start 5-0, they could have some good momentum going into Denver.
Old 11-04-2007, 01:00 AM   #24
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

wow, you guys are all idiots (i mean that in the best way), and i am the almighty genius... 3-0, just like i predicted, you guys are all wrong so far...
Old 11-04-2007, 05:46 AM   #25
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
wow, you guys are all idiots (i mean that in the best way), and i am the almighty genius... 3-0, just like i predicted, you guys are all wrong so far...

not me, I said win against memphis and miami. And you almost stole my list and changed like 2 games, so I am the master mind behind all this.
Old 11-04-2007, 12:42 PM   #26
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time
not me, I said win against memphis and miami. And you almost stole my list and changed like 2 games, so I am the master mind behind all this.
you predicted a L, against washington.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time
Wed 31 vs Washington L (Pacers will be hungry and ready to prove what they can do in their first game but Washington will be too much to handle)

To sum it up, my prediction: 3 wins 7 loses.

lies!!! you predicted us to be 3-7... you're the mastermind?? hahaha

Last edited by catzhernandez : 11-04-2007 at 12:44 PM.
Old 11-04-2007, 01:48 PM   #27
marny_navis
Banned

Better than predicting 1-9... At least he's still got a shot at his prediction coming true.
Old 11-04-2007, 02:01 PM   #28
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Quote:
you predicted a L, against washington.

lies!!! you predicted us to be 3-7... you're the mastermind?? hahaha

Yeah I said that I was wrong with Washington. Geez, read first then post.

And you STOLE my list except you added a win against Toronto and Washington.
Old 11-04-2007, 02:04 PM   #29
marny_navis
Banned

C'mon, catz, don't piss Miller Time off. If he decides to stop posting, then you, me, and jbot'll be talking to ourselves.
Old 11-04-2007, 02:06 PM   #30
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
C'mon, catz, don't piss Miller Time off. If he decides to stop posting, then you, me, and jbot'll be talking to ourselves.

haha its cool, I wont stop posting ;)
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: