Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-28-2007, 06:42 PM   #16
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What posters attract your attention?

Richie2k6, Ridonks, Kizzle (funny guy), Johndeeregreen, Maxfly and XxNexusxX
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 06:44 PM   #17
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Isn't IGOTGAME Younggrease?
I'm really not sure why people think that. They hold the same opinions, but their posts aren't similar at all.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 06:52 PM   #18
Fudge
Banned

Fudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Eh, I don't really know, honestly. Just something that was swirling around in a few of these kinds of threads in the past.

Who is this Younggrease fella anyways? Isn't he the poster with that Wilt avy or something?
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 06:56 PM   #19
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
I'm really not sure why people think that. They hold the same opinions, but their posts aren't similar at all.

They are the same poster. I spoke to IGOTGAME and its been confirmed by him
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 06:56 PM   #20
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
Isn't IGOTGAME Younggrease?

When IGOTGAME started posting, I noticed that he had lots of similar points as Younggrease. I also thought they were the same guy, but I don't know for sure. They might be though
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 06:57 PM   #21
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle

So they are? That's cool. He's one of the better and most rational posters on this site
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 06:57 PM   #22
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
No way? You've noticed how different their posts are though, haven't you? IGOTGAME abbreviates way more and YG's posts always seemed so much cleaner.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:11 PM   #23
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
No way? You've noticed how different their posts are though, haven't you? IGOTGAME abbreviates way more and YG's posts always seemed so much cleaner.

Really? I noticed a similarity right away. Right when youngrease stopped posting and IGOTGAME came up...I knew they were the same. I too enjoy reading his posts...one of my favorite posters on here.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:12 PM   #24
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

GOBB--gets really pissed off and has some very long winded rants that are fun to read
Johndeeregreen--sorta the same as GOBB
B-Low--funny/articulate
Doomsday Dallas--comes up with oddball stuff that you can't ignore
Primetime--outrageous personality
Randy-very funny
Sagat/Wizardly Cool-funny and witty
GeeWiz--wordy
KBlaze-knowledge
Kwajo--funny/knowledgeabe
DON-DON
I Seen Hippos--strange, yet funny
RidonKs--funny
VCDAPTW--knowledge of worldy issues
me--knowledge of everything
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:21 PM   #25
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

TheGame414 - very knowledgeable poster
VCDAPTW - see above
Gigantes - also, see above, but he only posts on the Nets forum
Hippos - can be funny, his one major downfall is that hes a MSU fan
GeeWiz - I don't know why
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:22 PM   #26
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lebron23, Kizzle, Agent_Zero, RidonKs, The Answer, Randy, primetime, Fudge, Kblaze, Johndeeregreen, B-Low, hippos, etc.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:38 PM   #27
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

B-Low, Kizzle, Doomsday, Primetime, Kblaze, mlhl, and a few others Im probably forgettin
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:42 PM   #28
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastaMaverick
B-Low, Kizzle, Doomsday, Primetime, Kblaze, mlhl, and a few others Im probably forgettin

THANK GOD my name was finally mentioned!! I was about to start rallying together an army of angry faced emoticons to engage in e-war with ish posters
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:42 PM   #29
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
THANK GOD my name was finally mentioned!! I was about to start rallying together an army of angry faced emoticons to engage in e-war with ish posters
: And thats why u attract my attention.
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:46 PM   #30
Los Angeles
A Diamond In the Rough

Los Angeles has an OK reputation so far

These threads are extremely repetitive.
Los Angeles is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: