Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-28-2007, 06:36 PM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: No Sunday Night Football?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbrog
Nah, i think you guys are just drunken rednecks...probably frat boys at that. Later in life, i'm sure you will both watch nascar. Have a nice life.

So if you like football you're a drunken redneck who turns to Nascar in life. So Nascar fans are former and/or current football fans. :

I think I'll 2nd the notion that you're a pansy.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 06:41 PM   #17
Dbrog
National High School Star

Dbrog has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
So if you like football you're a drunken redneck who turns to Nascar in life. So Nascar fans are former and/or current football fans. :

I think I'll 2nd the notion that you're a pansy.

You seem to really like the word pansy...interesting. You also didn't deny that i was correct about my comments. I think judging by your actions, my assumptions are true.
Dbrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 06:42 PM   #18
Make It Rain
Banned

Make It Rain has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve
I'd guess it's because of the World Series.
People actually still watch that? Baseball's a dead sport. It's up there with Hockey.
Make It Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 06:49 PM   #19
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You seem to really like the word pansy...interesting. You also didn't deny that i was correct about my comments. I think judging by your actions, my assumptions are true.

No need to deny because no one in this thread is a drunken redneck. Me highlighting your retarded logic was what I did. Let me guess you wanted me to say "No I'm not a redneck nor do I drink til I'm drunk! I hardly drink!".

Lick your finger then proceed to place it back up your rectum fruitfly.
Old 10-28-2007, 06:52 PM   #20
Dbrog
National High School Star

Dbrog has decent reputation

Quote:
No need to deny because no one in this thread is a drunken redneck. Me highlighting your retarded logic was what I did. Let me guess you wanted me to say "No I'm not a redneck nor do I drink til I'm drunk! I hardly drink!".

Lick your finger then proceed to place it back up your rectum fruitfly.

I would say it's a bit ironic that i'm the "retarded" one when you can't read and fully understand the words "NBA Forum." How do I know you aren't all rednecks?
Dbrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:03 PM   #21
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make It Rain
People actually still watch that? Baseball's a dead sport. It's up there with Hockey.

Truth.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:04 PM   #22
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCuterThanYou
What does liking football have to do with someone's sexuality? Totoally uncalled for. By the way, are you 14?

by golly. You're a pansy if you don't like and/or watch football. Football is for real men, just like volleyball is for women.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:08 PM   #23
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I would say it's a bit ironic that i'm the "retarded" one when you can't read and fully understand the words "NBA Forum." How do I know you aren't all rednecks?

obviously you haven't been here enough to realize that FOOTBALL topics are the only off topics allowed in the NBA Forum.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:14 PM   #24
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:

When did rednecks become synomous with professional football? The ironic thing is someone wants to talk about basketball when the season hasnt started. So instead you wanna repeat topics and thoughts that have been expressed all offseason.
Old 10-28-2007, 07:15 PM   #25
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm still searching for a reason why "football fan" = "redneck"........
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:20 PM   #26
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make It Rain

Never has someone been so misinformed.

Read this article.

LINK

Do the kids today still say "pwned"?

Last edited by bagelred : 10-28-2007 at 07:25 PM.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:27 PM   #27
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Never has someone been so misinformed.

Read this article.

LINK

Do the kids today still say "pwned"?

It's because of all the fat people that like to eat and watch TV. You can't eat and watch TV while watching basketball and football as well as you can while watching baseball.

Why do you think there are so many delays in the game? Hitters doing their superstitious crap and stuff like that. It's all for the fat people at home, eating and watching.

BTW, A.Football, Basketball and Football (soccer) are the only manly sports.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:30 PM   #28
RomoSexual

Because of the World Series but too be honest... The NFL should have played tonight... The NFL would have drawn more veiwers than the World Series.
Old 10-28-2007, 07:30 PM   #29
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
It's because of all the fat people that like to eat and watch TV. You can't eat and watch TV while watching basketball and football as well as you can while watching baseball.

Why do you think there are so many delays in the game? Hitters doing their superstitious crap and stuff like that. It's all for the fat people at home, eating and watching.

BTW, A.Football, Basketball and Football (soccer) are the only manly sports.

Soccer? You mean when grown men throw themselves face first in grass and try for Oscar nominations? The same crap brought to the NBA by players from countries that has soccer as probably thier leading sport?

Take out soccer and insert golf.
Old 10-28-2007, 07:33 PM   #30
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Soccer? You mean when grown men throw themselves face first in grass and try for Oscar nominations? The same crap brought to the NBA by players from countries that has soccer as probably thier leading sport?

Take out soccer and insert golf.

Soccer is the world sport. It's not my fault that pu-ssies exist in this world. That's what I hate about the sport but everything else is great. Sorry to break it to you but A.Football will never reach the soccer milestone. Basketball however, can do very well in the following years.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: