Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-29-2007, 12:45 PM   #1
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Which one of these legends do you believe in?

here is my list and answers, feel free to add your own.

1. Intelligent Alien Life visiting Earth: yes
2. sasquatch/yeti: yes
3. loch ness monster: no
4. chupacabra: no
5. ghosts: yes
6. esp: yes
7. vampires: no (at least not in the cinematic sense)
8. nostradamus/prophets: yes (to a certain extent)
9. 911 conspiracy: no
10. illuminati/nwo/freemasons: reserved yes (i believe they exist, but not that they have so much power that they are actually controlling world events from behind the scenes)
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 12:47 PM   #2
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Which one of these legends do you believe in?

2. sasquatch/yeti: no
3. loch ness monster: yes
6. esp: no
7. vampires: no
8. nostradamus/prophets: kinda
10. illuminati/nwo/freemasons: N/A
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 12:55 PM   #3
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
here is my list and answers, feel free to add your own.

2. sasquatch/yeti: yes
3. loch ness monster: no
6. esp: yes
7. vampires: no (at least not in the cinematic sense)
8. nostradamus/prophets: yes (to a certain extent)
10. illuminati/nwo/freemasons: reserved yes (i believe they exist, but not that they have so much power that they are actually controlling world events from behind the scenes)

1. Visited Earth?.... No,... Exsist?..... Yes
2. yes ...... But not Bigfoot (there is a diference)
3. yes
4. hell no.
5. Hell yes.
6. telepathy? To a small extent.
7. no... but I believe in witches.
8. yes
9. yes
10. yes

Bermuda Triangle... yes
JFK killed by Oswald... no
The Devil.... yes

what else can we add to the list?
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:07 PM   #4
Chuck Thou NBA
That's Turr'ble

Chuck Thou NBA has decent reputationChuck Thou NBA has decent reputation

God? Yes. It's amazing how so many people can believe so many things but not believe in God.
Chuck Thou NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:14 PM   #5
CAYO
Serious playground baller

CAYO has an OK reputation so far

Intelligent Alien Life visiting Earth: YES
loch ness monster:
chupacabra: YES
ghosts:
vampires:
nostradamus/prophets:
911 conspiracy:
CAYO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:20 PM   #6
Sharas
Great college starter

Sharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat cool

1. Intelligent Alien Life visiting Earth: existing somewhere in the universe, yes. visiting earth? innocent until proven otherwise...

2. sasquatch/yeti: don't know. it's certainly far from impossible, but again, innocent until proven otherwise...

3. loch ness monster: same as #2

5. ghosts: don't know

6. esp: leaning towards "yes"

7. vampires: no

8. nostradamus/prophets: no

9. 911 conspiracy: i don't really believe that US government blew the towers, although i wouldn't TOTALLY rule that out.
but did they made a great use of it? hella yes.

10. illuminati/nwo/freemasons: i do believe that they exist, but are blown way out of the proportion
Sharas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:21 PM   #7
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAYO
chupacabra: YES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6vRdy4SO4Y
Old 10-29-2007, 01:22 PM   #8
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
JFK killed by Oswald... no
Oh, he was shot at and probably hit by Oswald, all right. But he sure as hell wasn't alone.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:26 PM   #9
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharas
illuminati/nwo/freemasons: i do believe that they exist, but are blown way out of the proportion

NWO exsists, but is blown way out of proportion?

Well let me tell you what a NWO is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a9Syi12RJo (1:47)

Now if you think it isn't that a big of a deal... Fine.
But this NWO crap is only going to happen through the U.N.
..................................and through the means of tragedy.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:27 PM   #10
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Oh, he was shot at and probably hit by Oswald, all right. But he sure as hell wasn't alone.

He didn't even fire a shot at him.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:30 PM   #11
Sharas
Great college starter

Sharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat coolSharas is considered somewhat cool

as i said, i do believe in existence of some secret societies, but i think their influence is overrated

do you have to bring your crap into EVERY topic?
Sharas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:31 PM   #12
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Thou NBA
God? Yes. It's amazing how so many people can believe so many things but not believe in God.
i was thinking of putting God in the list, but i didnt wanna start flames.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:47 PM   #13
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

1. Intelligent Alien Life visiting Earth: Yes
2. sasquatch/yeti: No
3. loch ness monster: No, but I'd like to think so (I went to the Loch Ness, beautiful scenery)
4. chupacabra: No
5. ghosts: Yes
6. esp: No
7. vampires: No, Do cannibals who drink blood from the body of their victems count? If so, then yes.
8. nostradamus/prophets: Don't care
9. 911 conspiracy: No
10. illuminati/nwo/freemasons: Don't know enough information about them to give an answer.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:48 PM   #14
RIMMER
Retired ISH Legend

RIMMER has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Thou NBA

Maybe God is an alien being? Its completely possible.
RIMMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 04:47 PM   #15
steve

steve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this boardsteve is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIMMER
Maybe God is an alien being? Its completely possible.
Whose to say that there isn't something outside the universe. Isn't it always expanding and wouldn't it be logical to assume that has to be expanding into something?
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: