Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-29-2007, 04:53 PM   #16
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Which one of these legends do you believe in?

This Episode of Deep Thoughts is brought to you by Steve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve
Whose to say that there isn't something outside the universe. Isn't it always expanding and wouldn't it be logical to assume that has to be expanding into something?
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 05:59 PM   #17
-primetime-

All = No
Old 10-29-2007, 06:01 PM   #18
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

1. Intelligent Alien Life visiting Earth: no
2. sasquatch/yeti: no
3. loch ness monster: no
4. chupacabra: no
5. ghosts: yes
6. esp: what is this supposed to be?
7. vampires: no
8. nostradamus/prophets: yes
9. 911 conspiracy: no
10. illuminati/nwo/freemasons: yes
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 06:05 PM   #19
Quickness
High School Starter

Quickness has an OK reputation so far

1. Intelligent Alien Life visiting Earth: yes out of the whole universe there must be some other form of life
2. sasquatch/yeti: no...
3. loch ness monster: no
4. chupacabra: yes
6. esp: no
7. vampires: no
8. nostradamus/prophets: yes
10. illuminati/nwo/freemasons: no
Quickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 06:11 PM   #20
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickness
1. Intelligent Alien Life visiting Earth: yes out of the whole universe there must be some other form of life
I agree, but I think he is asking if you believe other life has visited the earth

i said no
Old 10-29-2007, 06:13 PM   #21
Quickness
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
I agree, but I think he is asking if you believe other life has visited the earth

i said no

then no, but the possibility of idiotic stupid alien life visiting yes
Old 10-29-2007, 06:23 PM   #22
-primetime-

Quote:
then no, but the possibility of idiotic stupid alien life visiting yes
you mean like some bacteria on a meteorite or something?

ok....that is a yes for me as well

in fact alot of scientists think that is how life on earth started....some bacteria on a meteorite hit the earth and evolved into what we have now.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:39 PM   #23
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

so we have people here that belive in a yeti/bigfoot, and the lochness monster but find the thought of a chupacabra completly unreasonable...lol
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 06:40 PM   #24
Quickness
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
so we have people here that belive in a yeti/bigfoot, and the lochness monster but find the thought of a chupacabra completly unreasonable...lol

never looked at it from that view but thats retarded
Old 10-29-2007, 06:42 PM   #25
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
never looked at it from that view but thats retarded
i kinda always figured if your in your all in...lol

i don't belive in any of them because to be honest don't ya think one of these things would get hit by a tourist in a motorhome one day?
Old 10-29-2007, 06:46 PM   #26
Quickness
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
i kinda always figured if your in your all in...lol

i don't belive in any of them because to be honest don't ya think one of these things would get hit by a tourist in a motorhome one day?

well there are so few of them seeing it would be a phenomanom. also I think it comforts me to think there are ghost that come back after death such as dead loved ones.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:49 PM   #27
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts

That's cuz chupacabra supposedly eat sheep, and nothing would REALLY be willing to get a mouthful of wool like that when there's perfectly wool-less cows and such available. The whole story just doesn't add up to me
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 06:49 PM   #28
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1. Intelligent Alien Life visiting Earth: maybe for a piss stop
2. sasquatch/yeti: sure but some yahoo shot the last one a while back
3. loch ness monster: yes
4. chupacabra: no
6. esp: no, and neither do you!
7. vampires: they live in Hollywood
8. nostradamus/prophets: flat out NO
10. illuminati/nwo/freemasons: not as the world dominators some here claim they are
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 06:54 PM   #29
gts
Sons of Antartica

Quote:
well there are so few of them seeing it would be a phenomanom. also I think it comforts me to think there are ghost that come back after death such as dead loved ones.
oh i was just talking about the bigfoot. monsters type, not ghosts or aliens and such, those two i have no real true feeling for them, i belive it would be completly arrogant of us to assume we could be the only intelligent life form the exists when you try and imgine the sizes of the cosmos, there just has to be something out there, but at the same time until we come into contact with something it's hard to real get my mind around it... ghosts who really knows, but i'd like to think so...
Old 10-29-2007, 06:55 PM   #30
gts
Sons of Antartica

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
That's cuz chupacabra supposedly eat sheep, and nothing would REALLY be willing to get a mouthful of wool like that when there's perfectly wool-less cows and such available. The whole story just doesn't add up to me
wolves eat sheep and chupacabra is actually a goat eater
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: