Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-01-2007, 09:47 PM   #16
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: I'm Getting Tested

maybe he wants to be positive.
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:11 PM   #17
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by /\bstract
I finally found the nerve to call and schedule an appointment to get tested for HIV. I can't do it in my home town, so I looked up the next closest town which is Shelby Montana. I'm scheduled tomorrow to come in for a blood test tomorrow at 2:00 PM. I was told the results will not get back for 5-7 business days.

I have a really bad feeling about this, but the odds are in my favor. I just worry too much. I need to think positive and not negative. I think I'm going to be OK. Thanks guys for pushing me to get this done finally. I can't go on not knowing.

I'm going to be fine, right? Pray for me if you believe in god. If I can get just this off my chest, I'll be able to move on in my life. If it wasn't for this place I would have never encouraged myself to do this. Thank you guys.

Good luck! Hope all is well with you.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:49 PM   #18
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

Whatever gets you to be tested, even if it was a message board. I am glad you are getting tested. You will be fine.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 11:45 AM   #19
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L5iqekwbKg
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 12:19 PM   #20
/\bstract
Mind-Raped

/\bstract has decent reputation/\bstract has decent reputation

I see people still think this is a joke. Some say I'm lying, and some are adding videos that make fun of HIV when this is a very serious time for me. If you don't really care to add something positive don't add anything at all, OK?!
/\bstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 12:51 PM   #21
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I see people still think this is a joke. Some say I'm lying, and some are adding videos that make fun of HIV when this is a very serious time for me. If you don't really care to add something positive don't add anything at all, OK?!
its a freaking public messageboard. If you dont want smartass comments and so forth dont post your personal business. you should listen to my video link. nothing smartass about it.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 12:55 PM   #22
/\bstract
Mind-Raped

I didn't say you in particular. Why are you getting so offended. I just wish someone would step up and say "hey guys lets give the guy a break" or something but all you guys want to do is just be ass holes and I need comfort right now. No, you're not supposed to if you don't want to, but I would help someone if they asked for me help right now. I'm not asking for a million dollars or anything. I just want support right now. That's all.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:56 PM   #23
/\bstract
Mind-Raped

I'm not trying to call you out, but you did point out the negative and positive comparison in my messages and made fun of it. Egh.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:06 PM   #24
/\bstract
Mind-Raped

bump
Old 06-17-2009, 02:11 PM   #25
deion2123
High school junior varsity star

deion2123 has an OK reputation so far

maybe if you stop having unprotected gay sex with strange men then you wouldn't have to worry about....or stop sharing needles
deion2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 02:17 PM   #26
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by deion2123
maybe if you stop having unprotected gay sex with strange men then you wouldn't have to worry about....or stop sharing needles

It's deja vu all over again.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 02:26 PM   #27
theballerFKA Ace
Good High School Starter

theballerFKA Ace has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
bump

Why would you bump your own HIV thread? Atten...nevermind.

Why do I get the feeling you are going to report back that you are allegedly positive?

On the plus side, I hear gay men wear the HIV virus like a badge of honor, so at least you got that going for you if you are positive.
theballerFKA Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 02:40 PM   #28
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
I've got a feeling the OP is just ****ing with us.

Called it.

pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 06:13 PM   #29
Killer_Instinct
And Another One

Killer_Instinct has an OK reputation so far

SMH@ getting caught by The Monster. Dude was proably serious and is dead by now...

Killer_Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 07:30 PM   #30
Butters
Speed Demon

Butters has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

I need to think positive and not negative.

Butters is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: