Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 07-27-2006, 02:14 PM   #31
POTTER21
Kids at the park dunk on me

POTTER21 has an OK reputation so far

The Knicks haven't done that much this offseason to improve thier team. Last year they where horrible. What makes you guys think that they are going to have a complete turn around with no new additions. All I am saying is other teams are improving there rosters and the knicks have done sh*t!! Every team says that "if our team comes together they can make the playoffs" No sh*t shurlock! Any team can make the playoffs if they came together. I will guarantee the knicks won't make the playoffs next year unless they make a significant trade or signing. So stop saying "if our team comes together .............." cause that is bull****
POTTER21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 02:16 PM   #32
SuperboyXX0018
Banned

SuperboyXX0018 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboss23
you both love the knicks dont fight over how many people youve fought it just wastes inside hoops time because he will bann you.
superboy and knickfan4life.

He started it.
SuperboyXX0018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 06:25 PM   #33
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster
Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by POTTER21
The Knicks haven't done that much this offseason to improve thier team. Last year they where horrible. What makes you guys think that they are going to have a complete turn around with no new additions. All I am saying is other teams are improving there rosters and the knicks have done sh*t!! Every team says that "if our team comes together they can make the playoffs" No sh*t shurlock! Any team can make the playoffs if they came together. I will guarantee the knicks won't make the playoffs next year unless they make a significant trade or signing. So stop saying "if our team comes together .............." cause that is bull****
Where have you been? In case you haven't noticed, we changed coaches, from a guy who didn't want to win, didn't know how to coach this offense, and kept attacking our players to a coach who wants to win, will create a comfortable offense for our players,and will praise them rather then attack.
We dont need to make a significant trade or signing, and I guarantee that the Knicks WILL make the playoffs.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 07:35 PM   #34
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

i really want to believe Isiah isn't a nut case and he's gathering assets for some strange reason and some strange diabolical plan to make a championship contender, because this definetly isn't one, at least with Larry Brown as coach, maybe Isiah can coach them to the playoffs.

Plus I want the pick you give you Bulls to be bad...
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 10:06 PM   #35
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

I admit that the Knicks have talent but they will not make the playoffs. No matter what anyone says the Knicks still aren't going anywhere with players who only care about their own stats. If by some miracle Thomas can get them to play like a team then they might be able to make the playoffs. We all know that won't happen though.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 10:56 PM   #36
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

We'll see about that.....
Old 07-29-2006, 07:43 PM   #37
SuperboyXX0018
Banned

SuperboyXX0018 has an OK reputation so far

Marbury
Francis
Jefferies
Frye
Curry

Playoff team.
SuperboyXX0018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 10:50 PM   #38
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

Default yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperboyXX0018
Marbury
Francis
Jefferies
Frye
Curry

Playoff team.
No doubt, and the fact that THIS is our bench, doesnt hurt.
PG Nate Robinson
SG Jamal Crawford
SF David Lee
PF Maurice Taylor?
C Jerome James
Old 07-30-2006, 12:01 AM   #39
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default no playoff for us

I am a diehard knicks fan, but lets be real . There are 8 reasons why the knicks won't make the playoffs. 1)Miami- defending champs. nuff said. 2)chicago-because they got ben wallace to clean up there offense's missed shots, by the way No 1 defense before they got ben. 3)detroit-although they lost ben wallace they did pick up a decent player in nazr. 4)wizards-even if they lose jared to the knicks they still got decent offense, gilbert will raise his game even higher. 5)new jersey-i hate them but they got a squad and drafted nicely. 6)cleveland-only because lebron is that good. 7)indiana if they get al harrington. 8)milwaukee. experience will make them better. this year i hate to say it for the eastern conference you will have to win at least 50 games to make the playoff in the east. The knicks can't do that. But they could win about 45. if they can play together.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 06:52 AM   #40
sixty
Good High School Starter

sixty has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperboyXX0018
Marbury
Francis
Jefferies
Frye
Curry

Playoff team.

I thought Crawford will start - after all Zeke is pretty high on him .

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
i hate to say it for the eastern conference you will have to win at least 50 games to make the playoff in the east

Are you crazy?

50 wins?

This year there were three 50+ teams in the east and three 50+ teams in the west. That's six teams alltogether...
sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 08:54 AM   #41
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Smile

Are you crazy?

50 wins?

This year there were three 50+ teams in the east and three 50+ teams in the west. That's six teams alltogether...[/quote]

All the teams in my post miami,chicago,detroit,indiana, clevland, washington,milwaulkee,and new jersey can win fifty. by the way they are better than the knicks
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 10:04 AM   #42
HKSVIP
I hit open layups

HKSVIP has an OK reputation so far

pg-marbury/robinson/collins

sg-francis/crawford

sf-richardson(jeffries if wiz dont match)/(q if wiz dont match jeffries)balkman/(balkman if wiz dont match jeffries)j.rose/(j.rose if wiz dont match jeffries)

pf-frye/lee/taylor/m.rose

c-curry/james

i would rather keep q starting sf and balkman come off the bench. rather than have jeffries starting then q off the bench than balkman the 3rd off the bench.

but we are shopping. q, malik, mo, jerome. so most likely if we land jeffries we will trade q for a defensive player. hopefully a big man.

and in the east we could get 40 wins and make the playoffs. idc how many wins we get i just wanna get into the playoffs.
HKSVIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 12:18 PM   #43
sixty
Good High School Starter

sixty has an OK reputation so far
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
All the teams in my post miami,chicago,detroit,indiana, clevland, washington,milwaulkee,and new jersey can win fifty. by the way they are better than the knicks

Yes, they are probably better than the knicks.... But from 23 wins to 45 wins is a huge gap.... and Knicks roster is virtualy the same. I am not saying that they don't have a chance getting to the playoffs.

And Wizards, Bucks, Pacers don't have a legit chance getting 50 wins...

Nets and Pistons have slim chances IMO...

West is stronger than East...

Do you even know how ridiculus is your statement??

Last edited by sixty : 07-30-2006 at 12:21 PM.
sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 12:24 PM   #44
JinTheWindMaster
Banned

JinTheWindMaster has not been impressing people

Quote:
I thought Crawford will start - after all Zeke is pretty high on him

Francis is staying from the looks of it.
JinTheWindMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 01:21 PM   #45
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
But they could win about 45

They will miss the playoffs with 45 wins? Are yo uanother 12 year old moron Knick fan?
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: