Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Old 11-02-2007, 02:41 PM   #1
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation
Default Chris Wilcox

How do you guys feel about him. I'm starting to really like him, and his offense has really helped Seattle. Draws attention away from guys like KD. Your thoughts?
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 12:32 AM   #2
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Re: Chris Wilcox

He's off to a great start and is playing hard as hell every second he's on the floor
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:10 AM   #3
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i have liked wilcox while he was a clipper. i always thought that if he were given more playing time, that he had what it takes to be a very good pf in the league

i am glad he is a sonic!

just saw that jeff green really looked up to him while wilcox played for univ of maryland
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 06:17 PM   #4
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

If the Sonics don't finish as the worst team in the league, he'll be reason 1B besides KD.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 05:39 PM   #5
I airball my layups

1982 has an OK reputation so far

What I want, and i've been saying this since we got him, is Wilcox to be fed consistently down low. we know he can do fast breaks and put backs i want to force him to produce or we'll know we can move him. very pleased this has happened so far. what i want is growth. he has the chance to be kenyon martin circa 2004 and more. if not, we need to think about packaging people for something resembling a big man who can produce.
1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: