Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 11-04-2007, 12:40 AM   #16
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pacers/Grizzles thread

Wow, what a game... final score pacers 121 grizzlies 111... Dunleavy and Granger leading the way again.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 01:52 PM   #17
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Next two games are at Clippers and Bobcats, right? Clips should be an easy win, but Bobcats... So much talent on the floor. I think Wallace will stick to Granger like glue, and vice-versa. Dunleavy will have a tough time with Richardson. Tinsley-Felton is about even. If O'Neal can dominate Okafor, along with some Tinsley help, along with some domination on Brezec...That'll be the key. Harrison needs alot of minutes so he can boom on Brezec. I predict big games from Harrison, Rush, Tinsley, and Richardson.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 07:12 AM   #18
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
pacers by 10. granger will have another great game.

heck yeah! called it, baby! where's my prize?
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 07:19 AM   #19
nOboDy kNoWs
I brick open layups

nOboDy kNoWs has an OK reputation so far

when will Troy Murphy play??
nOboDy kNoWs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 12:43 PM   #20
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
Next two games are at Clippers and Bobcats, right? Clips should be an easy win, but Bobcats... So much talent on the floor. I think Wallace will stick to Granger like glue, and vice-versa. Dunleavy will have a tough time with Richardson. Tinsley-Felton is about even. If O'Neal can dominate Okafor, along with some Tinsley help, along with some domination on Brezec...That'll be the key. Harrison needs alot of minutes so he can boom on Brezec. I predict big games from Harrison, Rush, Tinsley, and Richardson.
Still, I see a couple of easy wins for the P's... They are better than both of those teams. But like you said, the Cats match up pretty well with us, but I think with the momentum from starting 4-0 (if they win against the clips), they will have enough to go into Charlotte and pull one out. 5-0 baby!!!
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 05:11 PM   #21
marny_navis
Banned

I'm very excited for the Pacers chances, but I don't wanna give them bad karma so I'm gonna be all "You can do it, Pacers, but even if you lose, you're still a quality basketball team."
Old 11-05-2007, 10:26 PM   #22
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far

The Pacers need to watch out against the Clippers though. Chris Kamen has played great to start out the season. Sam Cassell can still hit shots, Cat Mobley can put points on the board, and Corey Magette can put points on the board. It should be a good game.
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:51 PM   #23
marny_navis
Banned

Granger better step up against Maggette. If he can, and Indy can stay competitive on the boards, which shouldn't be a problem even against Kaman, then I think they can win.
Old 11-05-2007, 10:52 PM   #24
marny_navis
Banned

Might be an emotional game for Dunleavy Jr. playing against daddy's team.
Old 11-06-2007, 02:15 PM   #25
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
Might be an emotional game for Dunleavy Jr. playing against daddy's team.

that might be a good thing. maybe he'll kick some butt like he has been.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: