Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 11-21-2007, 06:05 PM   #16
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Will Hawks make the playoffs?????

ya when i saw this thread i wanted to wait a little while to post because i thought that after one impressive win versus the mavs i wasn't sure if the hawks could do it. but now with the hawks at 3 and 7 it's not looking to good. They have a very young team right now, however i believe that they will have a positive year and they will come back next year and they will (finally) make the playoffs.
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 02:03 AM   #17
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No, not even next year, there's no hope for ya'll hawkers
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 01:32 PM   #18
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

I don't like catz's pessimism, but I have to agree. Unless Horford can blossom into a great post player in the next two years, I think they'll have to wait three or so. I don't like what the Hawks have for inside scoring and defense, I think they're still a couple of players away. Then there's that PG position. If Law doesn't become a good enough PG, then that will severly delay the growth of the young roster.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 05:04 PM   #19
hawktown
Can barely lace up my sneakers

hawktown has an OK reputation so far

I've been a die-hard Hawks fan for a long time. I think if we had a better head coach, we would be a top 4 seed in the weak East. Mike Woodson is a good assistant, but that's it. Horford should be dominating, but it will take him the entire year to progress under Woodson. Law will take forever to develop under Woodson despite his injury.

A few quick thoughts: If only we had drafted Darren Williams, things would be a lot different right now. I love Joe, but he's not the go to 70M guy we paid for. He's dominating like 1 of 4 games. Not acceptable. If Woodson get Josh and Horford to stay down low, we have a good shot.
hawktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 07:32 PM   #20
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

I've jumped on the Hawks wagon this summer, so I'm hoping for good things next year or maybe even this year. With the way some teams are playing plus injuries, nothing is impossible.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 07:53 PM   #21
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawktown
I've been a die-hard Hawks fan for a long time. I think if we had a better head coach, we would be a top 4 seed in the weak East. Mike Woodson is a good assistant, but that's it. Horford should be dominating, but it will take him the entire year to progress under Woodson. Law will take forever to develop under Woodson despite his injury.

A few quick thoughts: If only we had drafted Darren Williams, things would be a lot different right now. I love Joe, but he's not the go to 70M guy we paid for. He's dominating like 1 of 4 games. Not acceptable. If Woodson get Josh and Horford to stay down low, we have a good shot.
hahaha, top 4... maybe in 4 years...
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: