Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 11-04-2007, 01:51 PM   #16
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers- Atlanta Hawks Fantasy Trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalenRawley
Aww come on guys, Lebron23 worked hard to steal this idea from another basketball forum. Give him a D at least.

Lol.

Has Larry dropped of that far?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 02:32 PM   #17
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalenRawley
Aww come on guys, Lebron23 worked hard to steal this idea from another basketball forum. Give him a D at least.

I agree D for effort in writing a lot of bologna in the OP and looking like this was purely his own ingenuity.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 02:39 PM   #18
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
I agree D for effort in writing a lot of bologna in the OP and looking like this was purely his own ingenuity.

That was actually my own idea

Last edited by Lebron23 : 11-04-2007 at 02:42 PM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 09:48 PM   #19
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Atlanta Hawks- Cleveland Cavaliers Trade

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=396~2797~959~2992~356&teams=5~ 5~5~1~1&te=&cash=

I think this would be a great trade for both teams because they will be getting players, which can realistically contribute in their new team.

Here are the Pros of this Trade.

Pros

1. Cavs can finally dump the massive contract of Larry Hughes, and in return they gain a future NBA ALL STAR in the caliber of the no.2 pick in the 2005 NBA Draft the highly touted Marvin Williams, whom i think would be a great player if he will play alongside Lebron because the Hawks have plenty of SF in their lineup, and i can see him playing the SG position in Cleveland.

2. With the Anderson Varejao contract talks dragging on -the Cavs are looking at other big men, especially a Center, which can provide some decent scoring and rebounding in the post season.

Lorenzen Wright holds career averages of 8.8 points and 6.9 rebounds per game.

He is 32, and the 6-11, 255-pound center/forward played very few minutes last season. But being optimistic in this trade I think Wright can help our team defensively.

We have to figure out our PF/C situation. That's most likely going to kill us in the regular season against guys like Stoudemire, Howard and Yao Ming.

3. Atlanta Hawks will definitely gain a SG that can play tough defense, and he is good if he is playing with a high octane offense team. I personally think that Hughes would be much better if he got traded to the Hawks early this season because he has been a disappointment in the last 2 years, and it is much better if he can rejuvenate his career playing for the other team.

The Cavs get an upgrade at reserve center and Small forward to help with a championship run, while the Hawks get a decent SG, and an expiring contract next season.

Let this trade happen in the near future

It works out great for the Cavs, but it's **** for the Hawks. No one-sided trades, please.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: