Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-05-2007, 01:21 PM   #31
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: A plea to the posters of ISH:

I like the Bobcats' blue uniforms.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:39 AM   #32
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If you stickied this thread, can another Mod unsticky it without your consent?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:42 AM   #33
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

If I were to do that, another mod could certainly undo it, yes.

Why?
Old 11-06-2007, 01:42 AM   #34
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
If you stickied this thread, can another Mod unsticky it without your consent?
We could, and we most certainly would.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:48 AM   #35
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejordan
anybody who has ever posted or even entered the raptors board might be the safest way to go. can't be too careful with ishland security. i think the threat level is up to knicks orange. that's one shade away from bobcat!
i nominate you for director of ISHland security

Don't worry about your stats saKf, it's the intangibles you bring to the board that make you valuble
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:53 AM   #36
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
If I were to do that, another mod could certainly undo it, yes.

Why?

Just Checking

And finding a cheap way to bump this thread
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:55 AM   #37
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
i nominate you for director of ISHland security

Don't worry about your stats saKf, it's the intangibles you bring to the board that make you valuble
Oh I'm not worried. There are PLENTY of people who appreciate my tangibles.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:57 AM   #38
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^ haha and a fine set of tangibles it is
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 02:02 AM   #39
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
^ haha and a fine set of tangibles it is
Watch it.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:39 AM   #40
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I love Greg Buckner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
DUMBASS!!!

cosigned

Buck = worthless sack of suds
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 06:06 AM   #41
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Posters to blacklist:
kwajo
hippos
Ced (not in Canada, but it'd just be fun)
others?

That'd be a sad day.

I only cheer for Ha Seung-Jin now, and hope something miserable happens to Yuta Tabuse.

I'd also like to warn you all of "fan death"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_death
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 06:10 AM   #42
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
That'd be a sad day.

I only cheer for Ha Seung-Jin now, and hope something miserable happens to Yuta Tabuse.

I'd also like to warn you all of "fan death"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_death

I thought it was gargling on your own puke after too much soju
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 06:18 AM   #43
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
I thought it was gargling on your own puke after too much soju

Soju is not the cause of puking, it's food poisoning.

I'd also like to point out that eating kimchi 3 times a day is not why Korea has such a high rate of *dying of natural causes*. *Dying of natural causes* is perfectly normal.

I'd like to point out that there is no such thing as stomach cancer, that's a moronic term coined by uneducated asians, europeans, americans, africans and all other moronic races.

This post was supported by the South Korean Government.
Old 11-06-2007, 06:20 AM   #44
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
Soju is not the cause of puking, it's food poisoning.

I'd also like to point out that eating kimchi 3 times a day is not why Korea has such a high rate of *dying of natural causes*. *Dying of natural causes* is perfectly normal.

I'd like to point out that there is no such thing as stomach cancer, that's a moronic term coined by uneducated asians, europeans, americans, africans and all other moronic races.

This post was supported by the South Korean Government.

stomach cancer is related to eating burnt meat. Korean bbq is one of my favorite meals though so you really cant blame them though.

I think you need a vacation son, the Hangookers are getting the best of you and you are becoming angry expat guy.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 06:25 AM   #45
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
I think you need a vacation son, the Hangookers are getting the best of you and you are becoming angry expat guy.

I'm not angry, just feel like fooling around on Mother Korea a little.

I'm going to the Phillipines in January, and Samoa. Should be some good times before I get back for some ROKin' action.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: