Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-24-2006, 05:39 PM   #16
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog13
But if you are going to make a post for us Laker Fans why not at least post that we are getting rid of Brian Grant Mckie Mihm and Kwame for Kevin Garnett Damon Jones JR Smith. I don't want to lose Odom. Imagine that tandem. If they would take the trade, offer a 2nd rounder to seal the deal. People love second rounders. Plus wouldn't Andre Miller be better than getting the Japanese shoe wearing, crazy looking, crazy acting, guy I wish got ran over my a steam roller Damon Jones.

Brian Grant is not a tradeable contract. I don't want to lose Odom either, but you gotta give to get.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 05:54 PM   #17
Greg Anthony
I airball my layups

Greg Anthony has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblockallstars
Id give the WOlves any combo of players excluding Kobe and Bynum... and throw in a first and 2nd rounder for KG.

That's exactly why your not a Gm
Greg Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 06:30 PM   #18
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If the wolves wanted a big expiring contract for garnett would you guys give up Grant's contract and another add on player that isnt bynum, kwame, lamar or bynum?

Or would u guys rather keep Grant's expiring contract and we have money after that?
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 06:39 PM   #19
lakers4life
I airball my layups

lakers4life has an OK reputation so far

i think the trade works for everyone except for minny. if mchale pulled the trigger on that, then he is probably smoking something.
lakers4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 06:40 PM   #20
lakers4life
I airball my layups

lakers4life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers4life
i think the trade works for everyone except for minny. if mchale pulled the trigger on that, then he is probably smoking something.
i do like who we would get from that deal though.
lakers4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 06:58 PM   #21
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
If the wolves wanted a big expiring contract for garnett would you guys give up Grant's contract and another add on player that isnt bynum, kwame, lamar or bynum?

Or would u guys rather keep Grant's expiring contract and we have money after that?

You can't trade Grant's contract. against the rules.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 07:59 PM   #22
dblockallstars
High school junior varsity star

dblockallstars has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Anthony
That's exactly why your not a Gm
I didn't mean like trade the whole team but to get KG you'll pretty much have to offer what MIA offered for Shaq - which is a potential allstar (Odom) and two other legitimate players (Grant was past prime, but w/e) plus draft picks
dblockallstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 11:06 PM   #23
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Quote:
its ok, but too complicated...

lakers would be better tradin someone like odom n kwame to hawks for johnson and smith. it seems like lakers are waiting for odom 2 become like pippen, but he is more like a kukoc. he is also very over payed

as for the q-rich thing, i have him in a better trade deal, though the money might not add up.

qrich for childress
francis m.williams

This one's even worse. No way Billy Knight would give his franchise player for a franchise ruiner and Q-Rich. Much less also add Josh Childress.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 11:18 PM   #24
Greg Anthony
I airball my layups

Greg Anthony has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblockallstars
I didn't mean like trade the whole team but to get KG you'll pretty much have to offer what MIA offered for Shaq - which is a potential allstar (Odom) and two other legitimate players (Grant was past prime, but w/e) plus draft picks
My bad I read your first post wrong. I'm sorry man. I wasn't trying to insult you
Greg Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 11:23 PM   #25
dblockallstars

no prob
Old 07-25-2006, 12:46 AM   #26
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i dont think you will ever see mchale deal with the lakers, unless garnett forces it aggressively and through the media.

mchale still hates the lakers from when he was a player with the celtics.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 03:24 AM   #27
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Who cares if he hates us. doesnt affect us at all. we can just look around and say "HEY WE MADE THE PLAYOFFS *****".

Besides Mchale not only isnt creative but he doesnt do anything either. at least mitch works.
Old 07-25-2006, 03:43 PM   #28
dblockallstars

I think if McHale is reluctant to make a trade w/ us its b/c we're in the West not b/c we're the lakers. If he had any kind of sense he wouldn't let petty rivalries that've died out get in the way of his job... plus he's not tryna trade KG so????
Old 07-26-2006, 04:42 AM   #29
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

This is too early to decide but do u ever wonder if maurice evans can bring good trade value?
Old 07-26-2006, 05:43 AM   #30
dblockallstars

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
This is too early to decide but do u ever wonder if maurice evans can bring good trade value?

Well we got him for a second rounder so I doubt it and he really won't get tons of playing time to showcase his talent so
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: