Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New Orleans Pelicans Forum

New Orleans Pelicans Forum New Orleans Pelicans message board - New Orleans Pelicans Forum

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 05:19 PM   #31
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation
Default Re: 2007-2008 Hornets Elimination Game

Chris Paul 21 (+)
David West 15 (+)

Tyson Chandler 19
Peja Stojakovic 7
Morris Peterson 11
Rasual Butler 14
Bobby Jackson 10
Jannero Pargo 10
Julian Wright 10
Melvin Ely 0 (-) ELIMINATED!!!!!!!
Hilton Armstrong 15
Adam Haluska 9
Marcus Vinicius 0 (-) ELIMINATED!!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2007, 09:10 PM   #32
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Chris Paul 22 (+)
David West 16 (+)
Tyson Chandler 19
Peja Stojakovic 7
Morris Peterson 11
Rasual Butler 14
Bobby Jackson 10
Jannero Pargo 9 (-)
Julian Wright 10
Hilton Armstrong 15
Adam Haluska 8 (-)
Old 11-07-2007, 11:28 PM   #33
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
Even over CP3?
well, it was just the fact that I was proved wrong, and just because I wanna shake these games up a lot, I'm gonna try for Peja... Think about it man, everyone is gonna vote for Cp3
Old 11-07-2007, 11:29 PM   #34
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Chris Paul 22
David West 16
Tyson Chandler 20 (+)
Peja Stojakovic 8 (+)
Morris Peterson 11
Rasual Butler 14
Bobby Jackson 10
Jannero Pargo 8 (-)
Julian Wright 10
Hilton Armstrong 15
Adam Haluska 7 (-)
Old 11-08-2007, 12:52 AM   #35
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Chris Paul 22
David West 16
Tyson Chandler 21 (+)
Peja Stojakovic 9 (+)
Morris Peterson 11
Rasual Butler 14
Bobby Jackson 10
Jannero Pargo 7 (-)
Julian Wright 10
Hilton Armstrong 15
Adam Haluska 6 (-)
Old 11-08-2007, 06:14 AM   #36
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Chris Paul 23 (+)
David West 17 (+)
Tyson Chandler 20 (-)
Peja Stojakovic 8 (-)
Morris Peterson 11
Rasual Butler 14
Bobby Jackson 10
Jannero Pargo 7
Julian Wright 10
Hilton Armstrong 15
Adam Haluska 6
Old 11-08-2007, 11:53 AM   #37
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Chris Paul 23
David West 18 (+)
Tyson Chandler 19 (-)
Peja Stojakovic 7 (-)
Morris Peterson 11
Rasual Butler 15 (+)
Bobby Jackson 10
Jannero Pargo 7
Julian Wright 10
Hilton Armstrong 15
Adam Haluska 6
Old 11-08-2007, 01:00 PM   #38
fiddy
HC4L

Chris Paul 23
David West 19 (+)
Tyson Chandler 18 (-)
Peja Stojakovic 6 (-)
Morris Peterson 11
Rasual Butler 16 (+)
Bobby Jackson 10
Jannero Pargo 7
Julian Wright 10
Hilton Armstrong 15
Adam Haluska 6
Old 11-08-2007, 09:08 PM   #39
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Chris Paul 23
David West 19
Tyson Chandler 19 (+)
Peja Stojakovic 7 (+)
Morris Peterson 11
Rasual Butler 16
Bobby Jackson 10
Jannero Pargo 6 (-)
Julian Wright 10
Hilton Armstrong 15
Adam Haluska 5 (-)
Old 11-09-2007, 12:14 AM   #40
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Chris Paul 23
David West 19
Tyson Chandler 20 (+)
Peja Stojakovic 8 (+)

Morris Peterson 11
Rasual Butler 16
Bobby Jackson 10
Jannero Pargo 5 (-)
Julian Wright 10
Hilton Armstrong 15
Adam Haluska 4 (-)

sorry guys just messin with the font...

Last edited by catzhernandez : 11-09-2007 at 12:23 PM.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:24 PM   #41
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Chris Paul 23
David West 19
Tyson Chandler 21 (+)
Peja Stojakovic 9 (+)

Morris Peterson 11
Rasual Butler 16
Bobby Jackson 10
Jannero Pargo 4 (-)
Julian Wright 10
Hilton Armstrong 15
Adam Haluska 3 (-)
Old 11-09-2007, 03:01 PM   #42
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Chris Paul 23
David West 19
Tyson Chandler 22 (+)
Peja Stojakovic 10 (+)
Morris Peterson 11
Rasual Butler 16
Bobby Jackson 10
Jannero Pargo 3 (-)
Julian Wright 10
Hilton Armstrong 15
Adam Haluska 2 (-)
Old 11-09-2007, 06:19 PM   #43
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Chris Paul 23
David West 19
Tyson Chandler 23 (+)
Peja Stojakovic 11 (+)

Morris Peterson 11
Rasual Butler 16
Bobby Jackson 10
Jannero Pargo 2 (-)
Julian Wright 10
Hilton Armstrong 15
Adam Haluska 1 (-)
Old 11-09-2007, 07:30 PM   #44
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Chris Paul 23
David West 19
Tyson Chandler 24 (+)
Peja Stojakovic 12 (+)

Morris Peterson 11
Rasual Butler 16
Bobby Jackson 10
Jannero Pargo 1 (-)
Julian Wright 10
Hilton Armstrong 15
Adam Haluska 0 (-) ELIMINATED!!! sorry marny
Old 11-09-2007, 08:49 PM   #45
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Chris Paul 23
David West 19
Tyson Chandler 25 (+)
Peja Stojakovic 13 (+)

Morris Peterson 10 (-)
Rasual Butler 16
Bobby Jackson 10
Jannero Pargo 0 (-) ELIMINATED!!!
Julian Wright 10
Hilton Armstrong 15
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: