Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 05:02 AM   #76
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2007-2008 Seattle Supersonics Elimination Game

Mickael Gelabale 9
Johan Petro 6 (-)
Luke Ridnour 43 (+)
Kurt Thomas 2 (-)
Delonte West 25 (+)

Earl Watson 11
Chris Wilcox 17
Damien Wilkins 34
Old 11-16-2007, 05:38 AM   #77
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mickael Gelabale 9
Johan Petro 5 (-)
Luke Ridnour 44 (+)
Kurt Thomas 1 (-)
Delonte West 26 (+)

Earl Watson 11
Chris Wilcox 17
Damien Wilkins 34
Old 11-16-2007, 04:50 PM   #78
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Mickael Gelabale 9
Johan Petro 4 (-)
Luke Ridnour 45 (+)
Kurt Thomas 0 (-) ELIMINATED!!!!!!!
Delonte West 27 (+)

Earl Watson 11
Chris Wilcox 17
Damien Wilkins 34
Old 11-16-2007, 05:50 PM   #79
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

Mickael Gelabale 8-
Johan Petro 4
Luke Ridnour 46+
Delonte West 27
Earl Watson 11
Chris Wilcox 18+
Damien Wilkins 33-
Old 11-16-2007, 05:54 PM   #80
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Mickael Gelabale 7 (-)
Johan Petro 3 (-)
Luke Ridnour 47 (+)
Delonte West 28 (+)

Earl Watson 11
Chris Wilcox 18
Damien Wilkins 33
Old 11-17-2007, 03:27 AM   #81
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Mickael Gelabale 6 (-)
Johan Petro 2 (-)
Luke Ridnour 48 (+)
Delonte West 29 (+)

Earl Watson 11
Chris Wilcox 18
Damien Wilkins 33
Old 11-17-2007, 09:37 PM   #82
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Mickael Gelabale 5 (-)
Johan Petro 1 (-)
Luke Ridnour 49 (+)
Delonte West 30 (+)

Earl Watson 11
Chris Wilcox 18
Damien Wilkins 33
Old 11-17-2007, 11:02 PM   #83
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Mickael Gelabale 4 (-)
Johan Petro 0 (-) ELIMINATED!!!!!!!
Luke Ridnour 50 (+)
Delonte West 31 (+)

Earl Watson 11
Chris Wilcox 18
Damien Wilkins 33
Old 11-17-2007, 11:03 PM   #84
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Jesus Shuttlesworth, what have you been doing, catz??
Old 11-18-2007, 12:18 AM   #85
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Mickael Gelabale 3 (-)
Luke Ridnour 51 (+)
Delonte West 32 (+)

Earl Watson 11
Chris Wilcox 17 (-)
Damien Wilkins 33

ugh, i need a job
Old 11-18-2007, 01:52 AM   #86
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Mickael Gelabale 2 (-)
Luke Ridnour 52 (+)

Delonte West 32
Earl Watson 11
Chris Wilcox 16 (-)
Damien Wilkins 34 (+)
Old 11-18-2007, 01:58 PM   #87
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Mickael Gelabale 1 (-)
Luke Ridnour 53 (+)
Delonte West 31 (-)
Earl Watson 11
Chris Wilcox 17 (+)
Damien Wilkins 34

Just wait till next offseason, catz, there'll be a bunch of new elimination games for us to play.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:16 PM   #88
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Mickael Gelabale 0 (-) ELIMINATED!!!
Luke Ridnour 54 (+)
Delonte West 30 (-)

Earl Watson 11
Chris Wilcox 17
Damien Wilkins 35 (+)
Old 11-18-2007, 06:42 PM   #89
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Luke Ridnour 55 (+)
Delonte West 30
Earl Watson 11
Chris Wilcox 15 (-)(-)
Damien Wilkins 36 (+)
Old 11-18-2007, 08:02 PM   #90
ProfessorMustard
Banned

ProfessorMustard has an OK reputation so far

Luke Ridnour 54 -