Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 11-14-2007, 07:19 PM   #121
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Derrick Rose or OJ Mayo or Michael Beasley

I didnt see Mitch Richmond much but how does his body type compare to Gordon??
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:26 PM   #122
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
I didnt see Mitch Richmond much but how does his body type compare to Gordon??

Whats Eric Gordons height? I see conflicting listings from 6'4 and some change down to 6'2. Is he taller or the same height as Derric Rose?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:28 PM   #123
Mateo
Local High School Star

Mateo has not been impressing people

I'm afraid of Mayo becoming Marbury 2.0.
Mateo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:30 PM   #124
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateo
I'm afraid of Mayo becoming Marbury 2.0.

its not possible...they are nothing alike in game or personality...
Quote:
Whats Eric Gordons height? I see conflicting listings from 6'4 and some change down to 6'2. Is he taller or the same height as Derric Rose?

he loooks to be about 6"4, taller then Rose
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:34 PM   #125
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Rose is said to be 6ft4
Gordon is said to be 6ft3
Mayo is said to be 6ft5
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 08:05 PM   #126
steve

steve has a terrific reputationsteve has a terrific reputationsteve has a terrific reputationsteve has a terrific reputationsteve has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
its not possible...they are nothing alike in game or personality...
You're right, Marbury was much down to earth at this point in his life.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 08:21 PM   #127
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Is anybody checking for Kosta Koufus

this dude is now the #1 ranked player for the 2009 NBA Draft

Koufus might be the Greek Dirk,one game hes gonna go off from 3 and NBA scouts are going to ejaculate all over themselves
I got to watch him play a few days ago (might have been yesterday for all i know) and he was pretty good. The kid plays smart, has some post game and even hit a baseline 3. Giving ohio more offense than they got from oden last year.
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 08:27 PM   #128
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
As college players, I'd rank them as so:

1. Rose
2. Beasley
3. Mayo
4. Love
5. Gordon

Those are the "big 5". Guys like Singler, Flynn, Bayless, etc. are right behind.

If I were BC (as a raps fan I feel obligated to do this), I'd definitely take Beasley and put him at the sf/pf position.

This is pretty much how my list is also. I am absolutely in love with Rose's game at this point they need to put some Memphis games on TV.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 08:48 PM   #129
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Is anybody checking for Kosta Koufus

this dude is now the #1 ranked player for the 2009 NBA Draft

Koufus might be the Greek Dirk,one game hes gonna go off from 3 and NBA scouts are going to ejaculate all over themselves

Koufos is nice. He's shown me an inside and outside game. Problem is that he's forcing up shots right now. But he definitely has talent.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 09:23 PM   #130
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I like Love's game but he is doomed when he choose UCLA. They always pump out softies and sellouts for the most part. Baron Davis breaks the mold off the top of my head. Cant think of anyone else. Dont mention mofos from the past...irrelevant. Talkin last 10yrs. Hopefully he breaks the mold like Elton Brand did the "Duke curse".
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 10:52 PM   #131
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I like Love's game but he is doomed when he choose UCLA. They always pump out softies and sellouts for the most part. Baron Davis breaks the mold off the top of my head. Cant think of anyone else. Dont mention mofos from the past...irrelevant. Talkin last 10yrs. Hopefully he breaks the mold like Elton Brand did the "Duke curse".

Ben Howland isn't known for turning his players into softies.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 10:57 PM   #132
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Matt Barnes and Trevor Ariza?
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 11:17 PM   #133
steve

steve has a terrific reputationsteve has a terrific reputationsteve has a terrific reputationsteve has a terrific reputationsteve has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Honestly though, how many good teams has UCLA had in the last 15 years?
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 06:52 AM   #134
sumakwel
Banned

sumakwel has an OK reputation so far

Miami = Beasley

Minnesota = Mayo

Seattle = Rose

New York = Gordon

or the other way around
sumakwel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 12:20 PM   #135
BIZARRO
Local High School Star

BIZARRO has decent reputationBIZARRO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumakwel
Miami = Beasley

Minnesota = Mayo

Seattle = Rose

New York = Gordon

or the other way around

IMO, it's not Rose, Mayo, or Beasley.

In this upcoming draft, Gordon is the one.
BIZARRO is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: