The Raptors should pack their bags at halftime and get ready for the Orlando game tomorrow.
- I wish Bargnani could show half the aggression Bogut did in that 1st half. 2nd game in a row he's shown up without his balls. I've been high on Bogut since the start and still think he'll be a good C in this league.
- Bosh was nowhere to be found on either end. I guess playing him for 40+ minutes when he's supposed to be around 25 didn't help.
- Desmond Mason hit the greatest amount of lucky shots I've seen in a half. It didn't matter too much since the Raptors weren't playing any D in other areas anyways.
- The Bucks were having an easy time on fast breaks. The Raptors defense parted and the Bucks took advantage.
- Same old Raptors Mitchell offense. The point guards do a lot of dribbling while everyone else just stands around on the perimeter watching. I LOVE some of the lineups that are being put out there. Juan Dixon once again guarding a star SG. Jamario Moon?