Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-06-2007, 08:39 PM   #31
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Raptors @ Bucks 8 pm est Game Thread

Pathetic effort on defense by the Raptors. They are completely clueless as to how to defend a fast break.

- Bosh in just 5 minutes missed 3 defensive assignments. Maybe it was for the best that he got into foul trouble.

- Why were the Raptors playing Desmond Mason tight? He should be allowed any mid-range shot he wants.

The offense isn't doing much either. Just a lot of people standing around behind the 3pt line. Well, I guess it's taking Sam Mitchell more than 2 years to develop some sort of offensive structure... we'll keep waiting.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:40 PM   #32
Faufner
Serious playground baller

Faufner has an OK reputation so far

Raps gettin torched hard. Defense is horrible. 75% shooting for Milwaukee? Gotta fix that.
Faufner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:40 PM   #33
Prodigy
Diaw Fan

Prodigy has decent reputation

Redd is scoring at will on us... this makes me want to cry. Where was the energy we brought against Boston?
Prodigy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:41 PM   #34
Boogaloo
National High School Star

Boogaloo has decent reputationBoogaloo has decent reputation

Lots of standing around for Raps.

TJ Ford looks like he's in shoot mode first.
A couple of times Delfino and Parker had Bargs on a smaller guy on a switch, but the fools wanted to shoot over Yi instead,
Sam Mitchell's coaching is fabolous, out a smaller guy on Yi. Good job Sam.
Nesto playing like crap.

Bucks in a blow out
Boogaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:45 PM   #35
Prodigy
Diaw Fan

Prodigy has decent reputation

Okay, our D isn't even that bad anymore.. they're just really hot out there.
Prodigy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:48 PM   #36
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Seriously, how are we letting Milwaukee shoot 80%!!!
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:55 PM   #37
shawbryant
To be better

shawbryant is a pretty well-respected postershawbryant is a pretty well-respected postershawbryant is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilt
Go Raptors Go !!
I hate Yi........Because he is a Chinese ...........
P:S I born in Hong Kong
Aren't you Chinese?Why do you hate? I like Chinese!
shawbryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 09:02 PM   #38
Boogaloo

Where is Bargs? Bosh playing like asss. Why is Bargs nailed to the bench?
Old 11-06-2007, 09:02 PM   #39
Kujo

Kujo has decent reputation

Bucks are just carving up the Raps. I'm impressed with the Bucks. No excuse for the Raps coming out this flat, and playing this poorly.
Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 09:06 PM   #40
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

I don't care if Mason makes that ugly shot 15 times in a row. I still wish he'd stop.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 09:08 PM   #41
Reef
College star

Reef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So much for the 3 point threat from Raps. Bargs and Kapono on the bench. I don't think Raps have yet used Kapono effectively. Run a couple of plays for him to get his shot off behind the arc.
Reef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 09:10 PM   #42
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Raptors should pack their bags at halftime and get ready for the Orlando game tomorrow.

- I wish Bargnani could show half the aggression Bogut did in that 1st half. 2nd game in a row he's shown up without his balls. I've been high on Bogut since the start and still think he'll be a good C in this league.

- Bosh was nowhere to be found on either end. I guess playing him for 40+ minutes when he's supposed to be around 25 didn't help.

- Desmond Mason hit the greatest amount of lucky shots I've seen in a half. It didn't matter too much since the Raptors weren't playing any D in other areas anyways.

- The Bucks were having an easy time on fast breaks. The Raptors defense parted and the Bucks took advantage.

- Same old Raptors Mitchell offense. The point guards do a lot of dribbling while everyone else just stands around on the perimeter watching. I LOVE some of the lineups that are being put out there. Juan Dixon once again guarding a star SG. Jamario Moon?
Old 11-06-2007, 09:13 PM   #43
Boogaloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
The Raptors should pack their bags at halftime and get ready for the Orlando game tomorrow.

- I wish Bargnani could show half the aggression Bogut did in that 1st half. 2nd game in a row he's shown up without his balls. I've been high on Bogut since the start and still think he'll be a good C in this league.

- Bosh was nowhere to be found on either end. I guess playing him for 40+ minutes when he's supposed to be around 25 didn't help.

- Desmond Mason hit the greatest amount of lucky shots I've seen in a half. It didn't matter too much since the Raptors weren't playing any D in other areas anyways.

- The Bucks were having an easy time on fast breaks. The Raptors defense parted and the Bucks took advantage.

- Same old Raptors Mitchell offense. The point guards do a lot of dribbling while everyone else just stands around on the perimeter watching.

What are you talking about? Bargs hardly touched the ball. He had a mismatch a couple of times but they dint look for him. He shot like once. He pulled down a couple of boards Then he got his asss nailed on the bench, while Bosh plays like crap against Bogut and Yi a 7 footer is being covered by Delfino or Moon.
Old 11-06-2007, 09:24 PM   #44
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
Seriously, how are we letting Milwaukee shoot 80%!!!

Well, anything seems abnormal or even absurd can happen. If Raptors could win Nets 37pts, why the Bucks can't lead Raptors 15pts in the half and shoot over 70%?
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 09:29 PM   #45
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

How many minutes before we see Sam put out a Calderon/Dixon/Moon/Garbajosa/Humphries lineup?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: