Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-06-2007, 06:55 PM   #1
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Nuggets @ Knicks Game thread

Nuggets coming off of a loss to the Hornets; Knicks coming off of a win to the T'Wolves. We need to win this game at the Garden, and build some momentum at home early.

We really can't afford to get booed at home this year.
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 06:56 PM   #2
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Nuggets @ Knicks Game thread

Don't have NBA TV so I can't see it live, but I'll be following the play-by-play half an hour after it starts. I'd be disappointed if the Nuggets lost.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:02 PM   #3
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Comeback
Nuggets coming off of a loss to the Hornets; Knicks coming off of a win to the T'Wolves. We need to win this game at the Garden, and build some momentum at home early.

We really can't afford to get booed at home this year.

The game today is being played in NY, not at home.

EDIT: lol, for some reason i thought you were a nuggets fan. Didnt even look at your name and avatar.
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:05 PM   #4
MeloMike
Nugz/Melo/Habs/Jays

MeloMike has decent reputationMeloMike has decent reputation

Hey guys i dont get NBA TV i was wondering if someone could possibly hook me up with a link for the game online. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

MeloMike
MeloMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:06 PM   #5
Big One
Local High School Star

Big One has decent reputation

nuggets will win this one with ease, i am predicting a really good game from Melo.
Big One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:08 PM   #6
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Note:

Last time Nuggets played at the Garden, the "Brawl" happened!

Melo punched Jefferies, then ran like a *****.
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:09 PM   #7
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn, I hate watching Nuggets games on Altitude, our announcers suck so bad.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:09 PM   #8
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Note:

and the game before that crawford hit that crazy 3 to win the game in denver.
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:09 PM   #9
Darsh
Good college starter

Note:

Last time Nuggets played at the Garden, they won convincingly.
Old 11-06-2007, 07:10 PM   #10
Darsh
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextgreatbigman
and the game before that crawford hit that crazy 3 to win the game in denver.

Ahh that game was horrible. Hope this game is a close one like that though.
Old 11-06-2007, 07:11 PM   #11
Randy

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Note:

The front page of the sports page here is all about the "Basket-Brawl" and has the photo of JR Smith getting clobbered by Collins.

I framed the picture and it now sits bedside in my bedroom. God how I hate JR Smith...
Old 11-06-2007, 07:13 PM   #12
MeloMike
Nugz/Melo/Habs/Jays

you guys know if JR is gonna be playin tonite? Cuz i really hope they keep him out till next game so he doesnt have to play his first game in a VERY hostile environment lol
Old 11-06-2007, 07:18 PM   #13
Randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeloMike
you guys know if JR is gonna be playin tonite? Cuz i really hope they keep him out till next game so he doesnt have to play his first game in a VERY hostile environment lol

Playing in Denver may be hostile for him, at least from a fan's POV. It wouldn't surpsise me if the home crowd booed him for his ridiculous, immature behavior during the offseason.
Old 11-06-2007, 07:22 PM   #14
MeloMike
Nugz/Melo/Habs/Jays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Playing in Denver may be hostile for him, at least from a fan's POV. It wouldn't surpsise me if the home crowd booed him for his ridiculous, immature behavior during the offseason.

haha yea true enough I'm not really happy with him either after all the stupidity.
I'm not really a big fan of his but he's a fairly good 3 point shooter when he's not chucking...
Old 11-06-2007, 07:25 PM   #15
Randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeloMike
haha yea true enough I'm not really happy with him either after all the stupidity.
I'm not really a big fan of his but he's a fairly good 3 point shooter when he's not chucking...

Great athleticism and could be a deadly shooter and good defender if he worked at it.

I just don't think he's mentally prepared for the NBA though. All the talent in the world but no head on his shoulders...quite sad actually.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: