Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 11-07-2007, 01:14 PM   #1
robobruin
Can barely lace up my sneakers

robobruin has an OK reputation so far
Default free alternative to yahoo stat tracker

hey guys..some of you may have used this last year..it's a free alternative to yahoo stat tracker that I wrote. I added improvements to it this year so check it out.

you need to use firefox and install the greasemonkey extension to use it.

here's the link:
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/6177
robobruin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 03:21 AM   #2
taibien86
I hit open layups

taibien86 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: free alternative to yahoo stat tracker

great program... wish there was a matchup option tho
taibien86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 03:22 AM   #3
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeap it's not that useful because of that... I'd gladly pay the 10$ to monitor both of my teams and the rest of the league.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 02:25 PM   #4
Matt_3333
Decent playground baller

Matt_3333 has an OK reputation so far

so I installed greasemonkey and the script and when I go to my team page I see Show Freebie Stats, but then when I click it, it reloads the same screen...any ideas?
Matt_3333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 02:49 PM   #5
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

thejoyofsobe has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_3333
so I installed greasemonkey and the script and when I go to my team page I see Show Freebie Stats, but then when I click it, it reloads the same screen...any ideas?
It only works during games. Is that the problem?
thejoyofsobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 03:37 PM   #6
Matt_3333
Decent playground baller

haha yes, that is it thanks...too bad this thing doesn't combine the stats with all the ones from the current week, cause that's what I really want...and then comparing with your opponent like someone else mentioned...
Old 11-11-2007, 03:45 PM   #7
junior
I brick open layups

junior has decent reputation

Nice add-on! Damn yahoo left me with nothing so the help from this is much appreciated. :)
junior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 10:20 PM   #8
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_3333
haha yes, that is it thanks...too bad this thing doesn't combine the stats with all the ones from the current week, cause that's what I really want...and then comparing with your opponent like someone else mentioned...
You could open it on your page...and also open it on your oppenents page to get both teams stats. Then look at the match-up to compare. Not too hard
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 11:26 PM   #9
Matt_3333
Decent playground baller

well its the %'s that get a little tricky, and when arenas was playing at 2 and finished with a bad game and I was dominating in all stats except FG%, it would save me the risk of either starting my guy or bench him since I am winning the cat already...but with every other cat I know what you mean
Old 11-14-2007, 02:34 PM   #10
statsfreak

statsfreak has an OK reputation so far

Since this is a thread about FREE alternatives to yahoo stat tracker, I'm sure you guys would find this convenient - try the following site: it has a real clean UI and the stats get updated automatically (no page refresh like other sites): http://www.Sitchu.com/LiveStatsPage.aspx

* A friend and I are working on the site and we'd love to hear feedback on how we can customize the site to meet the needs of the fantasy sports freaks (just NBA for now), which is why we've released it right now.
statsfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:09 PM   #11
warriorsfan623
Decent playground baller

warriorsfan623 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by statsfreak
Since this is a thread about FREE alternatives to yahoo stat tracker, I'm sure you guys would find this convenient - try the following site: it has a real clean UI and the stats get updated automatically (no page refresh like other sites): http://www.Sitchu.com/LiveStatsPage.aspx

* A friend and I are working on the site and we'd love to hear feedback on how we can customize the site to meet the needs of the fantasy sports freaks (just NBA for now), which is why we've released it right now.

it would be better if we dont have to add our players. should just read our roster page.
warriorsfan623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 05:52 PM   #12
statsfreak

statsfreak has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorsfan623
it would be better if we dont have to add our players. should just read our roster page.

First of all, thanks for the feedback. I want to separate anything related to Sitchu so I created another thread where you can post your feedback:

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62838

What were working on adding right now is a way for you to copy and paste the name of the players on your roster and do a bulk add. This is the best way to do this since there's no way for us to add the players from your roster if we're not in your league. I hope you this makes things easier for you and others.
statsfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 09:07 PM   #13
codycharris

codycharris has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by robobruin
hey guys..some of you may have used this last year..it's a free alternative to yahoo stat tracker that I wrote. I added improvements to it this year so check it out.

you need to use firefox and install the greasemonkey extension to use it.

here's the link:
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/6177

This program is really handy. Its by far the best free stattracker program I've seen so far. I like how it opens up on the Yahoo website just like the actual Stattracker. One thing that would be a nice addition is if it could detect your matchup stats for a week and add your stats and your opponents stats for the night automatically. Its great right now, but that is the only thing its missing to be a perfect replacement for stattracker.

Thanks
codycharris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 01:35 AM   #14
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

This thing is sweet ..thanks dude!..now I don't have to go to sites to get my players stats!
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 08:19 PM   #15
codycharris

codycharris has an OK reputation so far

Can you fix the stat tracker? It still works, but Yahoo changed the layout of the box score and every stat got shifted to the right.
codycharris is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: