Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 07-27-2006, 11:29 PM   #16
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!

ALL HAIL SMUSH PARKER CAUSE HE IS SO SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 11:15 AM   #17
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Nobody ever said he would be a star, but he WILL be a rebounding freak. If Zeke starts him, and plays him 30-40 MPG, he will average at least 10 points and 10 rpg

You said he'd average 20 and 15 you moron. David Lee is average.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 07:17 PM   #18
marny_navis
Banned

Quote:

Old 07-30-2006, 07:21 PM   #19
KnickFan4Life2
Banned

KnickFan4Life2 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker

20 and 15 is average?
KnickFan4Life2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 03:25 PM   #20
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Are you seriously retarted?
Old 07-31-2006, 03:41 PM   #21
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster
Default dumbass

Quote:
You stupid SOB, show me which post in which I said that Lee would average 20 and 15.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 04:36 PM   #22
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

I wasn't directly talking to you I was responding to your post where you said..
Quote:
Nobody ever said he would be a star, but he WILL be a rebounding freak. If Zeke starts him, and plays him 30-40 MPG, he will average at least 10 points and 10 rpg

even though one of the many stupid Knick fans said this...

Quote:
What are you talking about? We will be a contender this season (no joke). And David Lee will finally get minutes. So he will be a 20pt, 15 rebound guy. Seriosly, dude is a rebounding machine. Then he will be voted MVP.
Old 07-31-2006, 10:52 PM   #23
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Last time I checked, the word ''YOU'' means that youre talking to ONE person. So, when you were saying ''are YOU seriously retarded'' you were talking to two different ppl?
Old 07-31-2006, 11:51 PM   #24
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

wow you're brain is mush

I said "are you seriously retarted" to the same guy that said lee would have 20 and 15

wowowowowowow
Old 08-01-2006, 08:37 AM   #25
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

Default dumbass

Quote:
Right here, you quote somebody MY comment, and, being the idiot that you are, you thought I said he'd average 20 and 15. Again, when you were saying ''you'', you were talking to two people? :stupid:
Old 08-01-2006, 10:24 AM   #26
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

A Knicks fan (the worst team in the league) said he'd average 20 and 15.

that's all that matters.
Old 08-03-2006, 04:27 PM   #27
marny_navis
Banned

Default Keep posting smiley's darnit!

:stupid:
Old 08-03-2006, 04:30 PM   #28
marny_navis
Banned

Quote:
A Knicks fan (the worst team in the league) said he'd average 20 and 15.

that's all that matters.

That's considered an insult down in Atlanta.
Old 08-03-2006, 05:34 PM   #29
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

He's just jealous the my Knicks are gonna whup the Timberwolves this season. We're gonna have a better record then those bozos, and Skywalker is just speaking out of his ass.
Old 08-03-2006, 07:07 PM   #30
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Knicks fans are primarily known for speaking out of their poop hole.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: