Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 11-09-2007, 10:19 AM   #1
Coolaak
High school junior varsity star

Coolaak is starting to rub some people the wrong wayCoolaak is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default arenas trade

the trade is Marbury and Hedo T. for Arenas... i know hedo has been playing outta his mind but that knee of arenas scares me, i'm waiting for the day when he has season ending knee surgery. If he has to get that knee drained every 3 weeks to play better that sounds alful. also marbury is not playing bad he looks assertive on offence this year. What u guys think?

PG
Stephon Marbury
(NY - PG)
Orl 7:30 pm - - - - - - - - -
SG
Damien Wilkins
(Sea - SG,SF)
Uta 10:30 pm - - - - - - - - -
G
Jamal Crawford
(NY - SG)
Orl 7:30 pm - - - - - - - - -
SF
Hedo Turkoglu
(Orl - SG,SF)
@NY 7:30 pm - - - - - - - - -
PF
Udonis Haslem
(Mia - PF)
Pho 7:30 pm - - - - - - - - -
F
Josh Smith
(Atl - SG,SF)
@Bos 7:30 pm - - - - - - - - -
C
Pau Gasol
(Mem - PF,C)
@Por 10:00 pm - - - - - - - - -
Util
T.J. Ford
(Tor - PG)
@Phi 7:00 pm - - - - - - - - -
Util
Lamar Odom
(LAL - SF,PF) INJ
Min 10:30 pm - - - - - - - - -
BN
Keith Bogans
(Orl - SG,SF)
@NY 7:30 pm - - - - - - - - -
BN
Stephen Jackson
(GS - SG,SF)
- - - - - - - - -
BN
Ben Wallace
(Chi - C)
- - - - - - - - -
BN
Baron Davis
(GS - PG)
- - - - - - - - -
BN
--empty--
- - - - - - - - -
Coolaak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 10:27 AM   #2
Coolaak

Coolaak is starting to rub some people the wrong wayCoolaak is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: arenas trade

oh ya its standard 9 cat head to head.
Old 11-09-2007, 10:31 AM   #3
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

I wouldn't do it...on any given night you don't know what your going to get from Marbury and the same can be said about Hedo..I would suggest shopping Arenas a bit more..try to do a one for one ..Maybe Arenas for Ray Allen?...something like that would make more sense

Don't be in too much of a hurry to unload him..
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 10:37 AM   #4
Coolaak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
I wouldn't do it...on any given night you don't know what your going to get from Marbury and the same can be said about Hedo..I would suggest shopping Arenas a bit more..try to do a one for one ..Maybe Arenas for Ray Allen?...something like that would make more sense

Don't be in too much of a hurry to unload him..

no no i have marbury and hedo... and dont u know what your getting with those 2 at this point and u dont really know what arenas is going to give u.
Old 11-09-2007, 10:47 AM   #5
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolaak
no no i have marbury and hedo... and dont u know what your getting with those 2 at this point and u dont really know what arenas is going to give u.
Right.."at this point" ..but im looking 20 30 50 games down the road..I had Marbury and Hedo on my fantasy team last year and they would give you a good game 1 out of every 3 or 4 ..

Arenas on the other hand is a stud..Known to fill the stat sheet night after night..so I think (My opinion) you could get better value for Arenas..
Old 11-09-2007, 10:53 AM   #6
monkierojer
Decent playground baller

monkierojer has an OK reputation so far

arenas is a worry but i REALLY doubt anyone would trade him away for those 2. Don't get me wrong they are doing wonderful but arenas is top tier b/c of his consistency. He gets his numbers any night he plays.
monkierojer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 10:53 AM   #7
Coolaak

Quote:
Right.."at this point" ..but im looking 20 30 50 games down the road..I had Marbury and Hedo on my fantasy team last year and they would give you a good game 1 out of every 3 or 4 ..

Arenas on the other hand is a stud..Known to fill the stat sheet night after night..so I think (My opinion) you could get better value for Arenas..

how can i get better value for arenas like i said before i dont have arenas.
Old 11-09-2007, 10:58 AM   #8
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

LOL..oh ..I should of read this more closely ..you don't have Arenas ..by all means trade Marbury and Hedo for Arenas..think you would win that trade..sorry about that...
Old 11-09-2007, 10:58 AM   #9
Coolaak

ok it sounds like people are in favor of this trade... uhh then what guy should he add in... he said he would add in battier, tim thomas, or m.webster anyone of those 3 guys who should i ask for
Old 11-09-2007, 10:59 AM   #10
Coolaak

Quote:
LOL..oh ..I should of read this more closely ..you don't have Arenas ..by all means trade Marbury and Hedo for Arenas..think you would win that trade..sorry about that...

no problem man i really appriciate the help/advice... which one of those 3 guys would u pick?
Old 11-09-2007, 11:06 AM   #11
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolaak
no problem man i really appriciate the help/advice... which one of those 3 guys would u pick?
Out of those three guys (Hedo Arenas and Murbury)..I would pick Arenas hands down..but if you are able to pull off the trade..I'd try to flip Arenas one for one for another stud..like Ray Allen or maybe Iverson...just cause of Gilberts injury concerns..
Old 11-09-2007, 11:08 AM   #12
monkierojer
Decent playground baller

monkierojer has an OK reputation so far

thats amazing that the guy would do it. i'd go with shane.
monkierojer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: