Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 07-24-2006, 10:57 PM   #1
knicks1973
Can barely lace up my sneakers

knicks1973 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Qyntel Woods?

Has anyone heard what's going on with the Knicks and Qyntel Woods? Why Isiah is taking so long to re-sign this guy is beyond me -- unless he is dumb enough not to want Woods simply because he was a "Larry Brown import." Woods is the only legitimate small forward on the roster -- not to mention the best athlete on the team. Last year, I believe he shot around 40 percent from downtown. He also averaged 4 boards per game and showed flashes on defense, especially in that one game against the Cavs when he swatted Lebron in the final seconds. David Lee and Balkman aren't true 3s. Jalen Rose can't guard my grandma. Q-Rich is more of a shooting guard. Signing Woods is a must -- and it probably wouldn't cost much. In addition, Woods can light up the The Garden. Anyone remember that baseline 360 dunk he threw down on two Celtics last season. I've been an NBA fan since the early '80s and I've never seen anyone do a 360 dunk in the half-court set. And he was fouled in the process! Are you kidding me? Isiah PLEASE sign this guy!!!
knicks1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 11:11 PM   #2
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

He's Isiah Thomas remember.
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 02:21 PM   #3
brooklynchild155
High School Varsity 6th Man

brooklynchild155 has an OK reputation so far

if i was isiah i would let him go because he doesnt play defense and he plays selfish at times. and also he doenst do the little things to win ball games. hes only an athletic player thats it.
brooklynchild155 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: