Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 11-12-2007, 11:51 AM   #1
cornellunited
I hit open layups

cornellunited has an OK reputation so far
Default Who is the real Zydrunas Ilgauskas

So at the beginning of the season I was a little worried about Big Z, but he has turned out to be nothing short of a revelation so far this season. He has averaged inbetween 7-8 rebs for his career, and 2 weeks into the season he's averaging 17-13 or something ridiculous. Do I keep him and ride the wave of rebs and points, or do I unload him in an attempt to see him regress to his mean.

Possible trade: Big Z + T J Ford for his Boozer and Deng, do you think that has any chance? Good deal?
cornellunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 11:54 AM   #2
InfamousDX
Serious playground baller

InfamousDX has decent reputation
Default Re: Who is the real Zydrunas Ilgauskas

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornellunited
So at the beginning of the season I was a little worried about Big Z, but he has turned out to be nothing short of a revelation so far this season. He has averaged inbetween 7-8 rebs for his career, and 2 weeks into the season he's averaging 17-13 or something ridiculous. Do I keep him and ride the wave of rebs and points, or do I unload him in an attempt to see him regress to his mean.

Possible trade: Big Z + T J Ford for his Boozer and Deng, do you think that has any chance? Good deal?
If you are getting Boozer and Deng that is a steal of a lifetime. Obviously you lose assists but if you can take that, take it! Now is the time to move Big Z's hot stock.
InfamousDX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:33 PM   #3
bbplaya21
I hit open layups

bbplaya21 has an OK reputation so far

I doubt he'd take that deal. Big Z is doing great lately, especially without Anderson V playing. The Cavs don't have as much depth down low so he's the man as of now.
bbplaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 01:20 PM   #4
LakersFO
High School Varsity 6th Man

LakersFO has an OK reputation so far

Z is a 10 rebound guy, high fg and ft% with blks and stls. Ford is playing extremely well too.

boozer is a fg% and rebounding machine. Deng should raise your rebs and %'s.

I prefer Z and Ford. They bring more to the table. If you can lose 7-9 assists a game(ford) and drop ft%( boozer is a terrible shooter) do the deal. Boozer and Deng are very consistent when its all said and doen.
LakersFO is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: