Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-15-2007, 12:50 AM   #196
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: ISH culture / classic thread thread

What is your clothing style?
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:58 AM   #197
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Who was it that tried to bust GoBB as knoeitawl?
I swear, that even had me convinced that GoBB and knoe were the same fella for a year. I think GoBB and knoe even played along with it to endulge the mystery.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 03:11 AM   #198
dawsey6
/thread

dawsey6 has decent reputationdawsey6 has decent reputation

"Me and nash4eva!gosuns are dating" thread was hilarious!

What a waste of BANDSWITCH

The best part to me is when someone responded saying, "You better not mess with Lebron23, I heard he carrys a widthblade knife."

Can anyone find the link to that thread? I tried a while ago and no luck.
dawsey6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:05 PM   #199
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

this needed a bump.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:07 PM   #200
pj24lal

pj24lal has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy2k8
this needed a bump.

That's wierd man I almost bumped this like 10 minutes ago when I was looking through it for a quote. This thread was hilarious haha..
pj24lal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:14 PM   #201
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj24lal
That's wierd man I almost bumped this like 10 minutes ago when I was looking through it for a quote. This thread was hilarious haha..

It took me an hour to find this thread using the search engine...last night. I added this thread to my favourites just in case if I lose it.
Old 01-01-2008, 01:21 PM   #202
pj24lal

pj24lal has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy2k8
It took me an hour to find this thread using the search engine...last night. I added this thread to my favourites just in case if I lose it.

Haha man I went to the mainpage and just searched "ISH classic".. had my quote in 30 seconds..

Loads of new posters are on here a lot now, so some old classic threads need to be resurrected, guys!
pj24lal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 04:52 PM   #203
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

bump lolz
Old 01-19-2008, 05:01 PM   #204
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

the vc = handsome thread is a classic already
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 06:27 PM   #205
WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Who was it that tried to bust GoBB as knoeitawl?
I swear, that even had me convinced that GoBB and knoe were the same fella for a year. I think GoBB and knoe even played along with it to endulge the mystery.

elementally morale/saltomorale the pseud-intellectual laker fan who was intent to dish out some type of damage to Knoe, (for he was always incapable of stating a decent comeback to Knoe's anti-Kobe points.

Dam looking back MaxFly, aabanilla, and maybe Hotsizzle are the only decent laker fans lol.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:17 PM   #206
John Starks
National High School Star

John Starks has an OK reputation so far

the check yourself thread is my all-time favorite.
John Starks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:11 PM   #207
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

bump lmao.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:05 PM   #208
kidachi

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69724
Old 03-26-2008, 02:27 PM   #209
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidachi

not sure about a classic but i had never seen that one before. Woulda been a lot funnier without the Celtics boy tryin to force the "classic" tag on it every 5 posts tho. Funny $hit though
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 02:49 PM   #210
Valliant13
NBA lottery pick

Valliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat cool

I lost an hour of my life reading the "Quad Seosoen" thread. Once he explained how dunks and uncontested layups were worth one point I felt I was in the presence of true delusional greatness.

""did you get my pm?"

Just read that thread now: some cringe inducing fatal attraction ****. It was like running into your buddies crazy drunken ex at a party… uncomfortable, but amusing.
Valliant13 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: