Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-12-2007, 05:11 PM   #46
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: ISH culture / classic thread thread

Nice to know we share words the rest of the world doesn't know zip about.

P-Hat, for example.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:13 PM   #47
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

what's Kyle Korver doing on that screen?
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:16 PM   #48
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I missed the whole "handome" thing. What was that all about?
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:17 PM   #49
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Did someone put hawkers photo in the TV? Check behind the couch DOOD!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:17 PM   #50
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen

Some fool video taped his g/f giving him a handome and posted it on here. He was subsequently banned.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:19 PM   #51
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

swooosh from the team bus...fockin poosie! And til this day Knoe swears it was funny.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:20 PM   #52
Mewwem22
Go Jazz!

Mewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen

Pleezebelieve made a thread saying how great and perfect he was. He misspelled handsome as handome though. So everyone started making fun of his spelling mistake in the thread. The original thread got deleted, but the topic reappeared in a "post your pic" thread. It just spiraled out of control from there.

Last edited by Mewwem22 : 11-12-2007 at 05:25 PM.
Mewwem22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:24 PM   #53
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I didn't notice the readout on the stereo. That's nice.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:34 PM   #54
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

http://p099.ezboard.com/finsidehoops...cID=2811.topic

http://p099.ezboard.com/finsidehoops...cID=3458.topic

http://p099.ezboard.com/finsidehoops...cID=3319.topic

Shogon brings a whole new meaning to "I'm shytfaced!"

Old 11-12-2007, 05:35 PM   #55
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The second post in the first link is classic.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:38 PM   #56
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

I just read one of my posts on page 4.....was the street hunger thread really almost 3 years ago? Holy ****.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:40 PM   #57
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
The second post in the first link is classic.

How bout this one...

-"Oh balloney, this kid is a fraud. Delusional Scholarship Haver who tells small stories to draw attention. He's like a fly on a pile of wet dog poo telling other flies on another pile of dog poo...'hey look, my poo rules! Bzzz over here playas!'. Get real."

Old 11-12-2007, 05:41 PM   #58
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
How bout this one...

-"Oh balloney, this kid is a fraud. Delusional Scholarship Haver who tells small stories to draw attention. He's like a fly on a pile of wet dog poo telling other flies on another pile of dog poo...'hey look, my poo rules! Bzzz over here playas!'. Get real."

Hahahaha....who was that?
Old 11-12-2007, 05:43 PM   #59
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

I wonder if Evo is still going out with that hoe...

Shogon calling someone else a loser is great as well.

Last edited by i seen hippos : 11-12-2007 at 05:45 PM.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:44 PM   #60
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
The white Villanueva...***** is your facial hair? Face looks like a newborns ass.

Where are your lips? GOD was playing mr potato head and forgot your lips! Thats *****ed up!

: I'm dying.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: