Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 11-14-2007, 12:11 AM   #1
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default grizz WIN over rockets

great win for the grizzlies, much more satisfying than their previous win. i felt tonight is the first game where they played as a team. the gaurds passed the ball more. darko and stromile were involved. pau got his points. defense was actually pretty good. i really hope they can continue to play like they did tonight, then the team will make some progress.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 04:13 AM   #2
berraco
Darko The Ripper

berraco has decent reputationberraco has decent reputation
Default Re: grizz WIN over rockets

Yeah, it was an important win, but still a lot of things need to be fixed. My god, 17 turnovers! No guard able to stop T-Mac even a bit. And the perimeter offense, buff, less than 10% in 3p. And Conley didn't play any second, how is he gonna develop?

Good job inside the paint, however, in both ends of the court. Milicic and Swift controlled Yao and Pau was back (even if most of his points were FT, they were unable to stop him by any other means). Good thing also that Kyle is taking the big minutes.

In the end, I'm happy with the result, but there are a lot of work to do before I feel optimistic with the team.
berraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 02:19 PM   #3
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by berraco
In the end, I'm happy with the result, but there are a lot of work to do before I feel optimistic with the team.

trust me i feel the same way, i just feel that this game was atleast a small step in the right direction.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:18 PM   #4
berraco
Darko The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
trust me i feel the same way, i just feel that this game was atleast a small step in the right direction.

I hope so. We will see tonight how things go.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:15 AM   #5
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berraco
I hope so. We will see tonight how things go.

and... it didnt go so well tonight.. tough loss to the bucks. rudy played pretty well, darko had some nice plays, aside from that it was ugly.
Old 11-15-2007, 02:35 AM   #6
berraco
Darko The Ripper

I haven't watched the match, so it is difficult for me to make a good assessment of what happened. But I see a lot of strange things: Tarence didn't played again (and we were again destroyed at the SG), Lowry was the 3rd PG in playing time (??), Jacobsen is getting more minutes than Navarro (what is really hard for me to understand). God, what is coach I doing?
Old 11-15-2007, 01:07 PM   #7
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No Kinsey again? Dear God, Ivaroni needs get him in. Gasol still isn't at full health, clear to see. Apart from that, I have no idea what Ivaroni is up too.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: