Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 11-16-2007, 04:26 PM   #1
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Allstar Game vote for Granger!

Everyone start voting for Granger daily!

I want to see Granger in his first allstar game, he might not get in as a starter but if everyone sees that Granger gets alot of votes they might consider him as a reserve or something.
Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 04:49 PM   #2
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Allstar Game vote for Granger!

i've been voting for him every day baby!!! he and dunleavy actually...
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 05:01 PM   #3
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Miller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected posterMiller Time is a pretty well-respected poster

Nice, Im not voting for Dunleavy, Vince got my vote, he makes allstar game funny, I hated that he was not a starter last year. He will probably not be it this year either.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:52 PM   #4
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

why not junior?? thats not right man... i even voted for JO :-P
Old 11-16-2007, 07:38 PM   #5
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

HA I'M not a Pacers fan? plz kid get out of here
Old 11-17-2007, 03:34 AM   #6
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

how bout Toine???!!!
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 03:48 AM   #7
Miller Time
the fighting mongooses

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
HA I'M not a Pacers fan? plz kid get out of here

first of all "kid" ok ? :S whatever

and you are not a pacers fan, who would you cheer for when Indiana meets NOH?

geez, I cant understand why you are a mod, you are one of the most irritating posters here with 0 knowledge and only posting stupid things.
Old 11-17-2007, 04:07 AM   #8
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time

geez, I cant understand why you are a mod, you are one of the most irritating posters here with 0 knowledge and only posting stupid things.
i'm sorry you feel that way
Old 11-18-2007, 02:25 PM   #9
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller Time

catzhernandez is definitely a Pacers fan first, it's his duty to keep the New Orleans forum moving. I don't see how you can question his loyalty to the Pacers. As for the other comment, sure there have been some wack posts by catzherndandez **COUGH**PACERSANDSONICSELIMINATIONGAMES**COUGH**, but he has done alot to get the ball rolling, you have to give him that at least.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:08 PM   #10
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
catzhernandez is definitely a Pacers fan first, it's his duty to keep the New Orleans forum moving. I don't see how you can question his loyalty to the Pacers. As for the other comment, sure there have been some wack posts by catzherndandez **COUGH**PACERSANDSONICSELIMINATIONGAMES**COUGH**, but he has done alot to get the ball rolling, you have to give him that at least.
thatnx marny, its good to have you somewhat back, thanx for the support out here...
Old 11-18-2007, 05:27 PM   #11
marny_navis
Banned

Yeah, well I think today's the last day I'll be on for a while; might be able to get on Wed-Sun of the coming week since Turkey day's about here. My mom might unground me early, but I think I'll have to do something about that hole in the wall first, lol.

Where do we vote?
Old 11-18-2007, 05:44 PM   #12
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

http://www.nba.com/allstar2008/asb/eng/ballot.html
Old 11-18-2007, 06:19 PM   #13
marny_navis
Banned

Ugh, where do we get our validation #'s? My vote's going to KG and LeBron for the East. Sorry. Do we vote for bench players as well?
Old 11-18-2007, 06:36 PM   #14
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
Ugh, where do we get our validation #'s? My vote's going to KG and LeBron for the East. Sorry. Do we vote for bench players as well?
no... you don't need a validation number, oh it's in the box at the bottom of the page... you type it in on the same page

Last edited by catzhernandez : 11-18-2007 at 06:39 PM.
Old 11-19-2007, 04:04 PM   #15
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

if you guys like him so much, why did u vote him off in the elimination thread?
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: