Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-17-2007, 03:00 AM   #1
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here
Default when's the last time you've cried?

I ask because it occurred to me I can't remember mine. and it's not like I'm some hardass who is just to tough to cry. but I can't remember crying. not in a long time. I don't even know if I can.

I wonder if I'll cry when my parents die. what does it mean if you don't? I mean obviously you can't be an emo prick and break into tears every time you see roadkill. but never to cry I think also isn't good. anyone know what I mean?
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 03:06 AM   #2
Day La Ghetto
Decent college freshman

Day La Ghetto has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: when's the last time you've cried?

Lakers losing to Minny in the playoffs after the threatpeat. So about 4 years.
Day La Ghetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 03:06 AM   #3
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Chalkmaze has decent reputationChalkmaze has decent reputation

It really doesn't matter either way... If you feel the need to cry, then do it... if not then don't.
Chalkmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 03:09 AM   #4
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

when somebody died - i don't feel like going into details...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 03:14 AM   #5
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

When I was trying to figure out where I was heading in life. Maybe last summer but I forget actual time. Really stressful time...That's all I'm willing to disclose.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 03:21 AM   #6
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd say about 3 months or so. I went about 8 years without crying and then in the last 2 years things have gotten heavy between school and women.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 03:21 AM   #7
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
when somebody died - i don't feel like going into details...

co-signed... that is really the time to cry...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 03:25 AM   #8
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

I cried when I found out I wasn't a good person like 3 months ago. It took my family calling me out to make me breakdown emotionally and re-look over my life.

I'd like to believe I'm a better person then I was then.
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 03:34 AM   #9
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

A couple of days ago. I wouldn't call it crying, but I was emotional or reminiscing. I was thinking about some good times I had in high school a couple of years ago and realized those were probably (at least up to this point, 20 yrs old) the best times of my young life and that I'll most likely never see 95% of those people again.

Last edited by L.Kizzle : 11-17-2007 at 04:17 AM.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 04:13 AM   #10
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

I think early June sometime after graduation when I realized I wouldnt see most of the people i saw every day in high school ever again.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 04:16 AM   #11
RIMMER
Retired ISH Legend

RIMMER has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
I think early June sometime after graduation when I realized I wouldnt see most of the people i saw every day in high school ever again.

Wuss.
RIMMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 04:27 AM   #12
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I'd say about 3 months or so. I went about 8 years without crying and then in the last 2 years things have gotten heavy between school and women.

So out of pure frustration? Or was there something that set you off?

Last time I cried was over the summer when I was trying to coax a dog off the road only to see it get run over right in front of me. Only, god wouldn't let the poor creature die immediately, instead we both had to suffer for a good 30 seconds that felt like hours. I had to run over there, pick it up, and take it to my car hoping to take the vet before it died. But it did die. In my arms. As I was wrapping him in a sweatshirt.

So, yeah......definitely cried when I got home from that...
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 04:29 AM   #13
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Last night when my cable modem went down.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 04:42 AM   #14
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

There were some pretty touching moments in the movie Fred Claus.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 07:51 AM   #15
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Last night when my cable modem went down.

Are you okay? Thats a tragic event....to all...
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: