Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-17-2007, 10:07 AM   #16
Quickness
High School Starter

Quickness has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: when's the last time you've cried?

years ago when my granddad died
Quickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 10:11 AM   #17
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

About 2 years ago, got a big ass lecture from my dad after doing something which I can't remember, but it wasn't good, and it really made me think. Sat there and listened to everthing he said, then left and balled my eyes out for some reason. I guess what he said really got to me. And it's not like he yelled or anything. It was weird. But I hate it when people cry.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 12:17 PM   #18
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

5 minutes ago... It gets me everytime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HRWr...eature=related

Seriously,... a tear just rolled down my cheek.

(You gotta have children to cry as much as I do... and faith in God)

That felt good.

Last edited by Doomsday Dallas : 11-17-2007 at 12:22 PM.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 12:33 PM   #19
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A couple of weeks ago I broke down crying in front of a girl I like a lot. We were talking about my immediate family (mom, dad, sister) which I never grew up due to issues separating us all (mom - atlanta, dad - jail, sister - miami, me - houston), and it really hit me and I just started crying.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 12:38 PM   #20
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
A couple of weeks ago I broke down crying in front of a girl I like a lot. We were talking about my immediate family (mom, dad, sister) which I never grew up due to issues separating us all (mom - atlanta, dad - jail, sister - miami, me - houston), and it really hit me and I just started crying.

Wow... That's real $hit... You got a brother here though don't forget.
Old 11-17-2007, 01:00 PM   #21
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think since I became a father I've tapped into some emotional side that wasn't there all my life. Last hard one I had was when a friend of mine died. He was stabbed to death last year.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:00 PM   #22
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto

How did she react?

My most serious ex's dad passed away only a few months before we met, so there were always these little unnoticeable (to me) things that would remind her of her dad and make her cry hysterically. I never really knew how to handle it.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:03 PM   #23
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I tend to tear up more so when I'm incredibly happy and have experienced something uplifting from an emotional point of view.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:05 PM   #24
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
I think since I became a father I've tapped into some emotional side that wasn't there all my life. Last hard one I had was when a friend of mine died. He was stabbed to death last year.

Damn man, I'm sorry. That's awful.

On a different note, what is it like being a father? I have a dog right now and I think she's about all I can handle.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:06 PM   #25
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
How did she react?

My most serious ex's dad passed away only a few months before we met, so there were always these little unnoticeable (to me) things that would remind her of her dad and make her cry hysterically. I never really knew how to handle it.

Death is a hard subject... In the span of about 3-4 years I saw my
dad lose his Father, Brother, and Mother...

My Grandfather, Uncle, and Grandmother....

Remember Randy.... Hope is a good thing.

And I hope to see them again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWUfF...eature=related
Old 11-17-2007, 01:42 PM   #26
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
How did she react?

She got down on the floor with me and just gave me a really warm hug. :)
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 02:54 PM   #27
skillswithaz
I bust ghosts

skillswithaz has an OK reputation so far

about 6 months ago when my cat that i've known for pretty much all of my life died.

i know, its just a cat, but i think the way it died hurt a lot.

Basically, i got home from church, heard noises from the living room, went in and saw my cat on the floor (she was feeling really sick so we left her on the couch with a blanket and some water) having a seizure. For the next hour and a half she would have a seizure, then get out of it, nearly die, we'd get some water into her, she'd have another seizure, then nearly die again, etc. It was painful as hell to watch.
skillswithaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:04 PM   #28
PK3434
Good Golly!

PK3434 has an OK reputation so far

when my cousin died...

To be honest, I shed a tear when espn did a story on Lamar Odom's baby dying. They interviewed him and he talked about holding his dead baby in his arms one last time in the hospital. I have a baby daughter which is maybe why it touched me more than it would most people.
PK3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:06 PM   #29
PK3434
Good Golly!

PK3434 has an OK reputation so far

this was it http://youtube.com/watch?v=wxviH7DfdOU
PK3434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:46 PM   #30
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
when somebody died - i don't feel like going into details...
same
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: