Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-26-2009, 11:21 AM   #31
LaLuzdeLucyfer

Default Re: when's the last time you've cried?

Yeah teared up graduation after party too. I remember just thinking about my future and the Celtics and Lakers game was going full-out and come the 4the quarter.. that was it. It was our year. My fav player, my fav power forward, and a true warrior just conquered the most hated teams. I was just in an incredible euphoric mood. Then when all the kids departed.. when there was silence and sh!t I had to go outside. It had been four years.. four phucking years of mediocrity on my behalf, of pain and pleasure and I would never seen these dudes/dudettes in the hallway again. 2 AM on that summer night and I could not be happier with my life, thinkin' about dorming at Storrs, becoming a man.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:24 AM   #32
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

After we lost in the championship last year to a 22 foot contested fallin over bank shot.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:29 AM   #33
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Gunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected poster

Last time I cried was 8 months ago when My girl thought she was pregnant ... Nuff said..
Gunnin4HoLeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:31 AM   #34
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLuzdeLucyfer
Yeah teared up graduation after party too. I remember just thinking about my future and the Celtics and Lakers game was going full-out and come the 4the quarter.. that was it. It was our year. My fav player, my fav power forward, and a true warrior just conquered the most hated teams. I was just in an incredible euphoric mood. Then when all the kids departed.. when there was silence and sh!t I had to go outside. It had been four years.. four phucking years of mediocrity on my behalf, of pain and pleasure and I would never seen these dudes/dudettes in the hallway again. 2 AM on that summer night and I could not be happier with my life, thinkin' about dorming at Storrs, becoming a man.

That's beautiful man....sniff.
rufuspaul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:40 AM   #35
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

if you mean cry as in being sad and in tears then i gotta admit i did other day.. woke up in the afternoon thinking about my life and where im at right now.. not exactly where i wanna be.. no job, still havent applied for college, no money, no girl, cant play ball cause of the snow... it wasnt or nothing like that, just tears..

no homo
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:43 AM   #36
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
when's the last time you've cried?

February 19th, 2009. My wife went into labor, I saw my daughter born, while they were cleaning her off under the heat lamp she just laid there looking at me with her big dark gray eyes. It just melted my heart.

It's been a long week so far. I think I might develop a chronic sleepying disorder with the two to three hour feedings in the middle of the night.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:46 AM   #37
LaLuzdeLucyfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
February 19th, 2009. My wife went into labor, I saw my daughter born, while they were cleaning her off under the heat lamp she just laid there looking at me with her big dark gray eyes. It just melted my heart.

It's been a long week so far. I think I might develop a chronic sleepying disorder with the two to three hour feedings in the middle of the night.

Congratulations Father Meticode!
Old 02-26-2009, 11:55 AM   #38
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

friend of mine died a few years ago... I had to go see him in the morgue.... it was the worst day I can remember in a long time..

it was more about frustration because he was gone and I couldnt do anything about it... all his people was there.... even some powerful people in society and it struck as pretty ironic how these people were sitting crying and feeling defeated when these are supposedly people with some pull... not enough I guess....

I cried soo much that day, I had a severe headache by the time i went to bed
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:05 PM   #39
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

senior year when we lost in the playoffs. i fouled out of the game [we were losing by 30 with 5 minutes left in the 4th] and by the time i reached the sideline i was crying my eyes out.
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:11 PM   #40
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

whats her name?
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:56 PM   #41
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

my girl brought out the marriage word a few weeks ago and i started bawling. needless to say it's a notta gonna happen!
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:09 PM   #42
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The last time I actually cried was 11 (or goin on 12) years ago. I got bit in the head by a doberman, and that **** hurt. So my uncle says, "You'll be aight" and pours peroxide or whatever that **** is that just burns the soul on my head, so I have blood, tears, and peroxide running down my face.

Since then I don't think I've ever really broke down crying, but there's been plenty of times when I've felt my eyes start to well up a lil bit, and I shake it off and maintain my composure.

Hearing this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2_hNCu4iak and reflecting on the state of my life is the closest I come to breakin down.

"And yet I fight this battle all alone. No one to cry to, no place to call home."
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:21 PM   #43
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Congrats man. I've got a daughter myself. Don't worry, you'll get used to being a zombie for a few months.
rufuspaul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:23 PM   #44
EastBayFuNk510
Decent playground baller

EastBayFuNk510 has an OK reputation so far

Sept 2007...My Best friend was gunned down in front of his cuzins house on a sunday...I found out that he was killed while watching the News...the worst feeling yo,more so cuz he had 2 sons that i knew was going to grow up without a father
EastBayFuNk510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:32 PM   #45
ikoiko
Local High School Star

ikoiko has decent reputationikoiko has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by halffttime
if you mean cry as in being sad and in tears then i gotta admit i did other day.. woke up in the afternoon thinking about my life and where im at right now.. not exactly where i wanna be.. no job, still havent applied for college, no money, no girl, cant play ball cause of the snow... it wasnt or nothing like that, just tears..

no homo

damn, waking up crying is not a good start to your day. hope it gets better soon.

my last time was actually yesterday, while watching an awfully touching movie called rachel getting married.
ikoiko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: