Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 11-17-2007, 01:04 PM   #1
qrich
King Heno

Default GT: Game 9 vs Bulls 11/17

Los Angeles Clippers(5-3 vs Chicago Bulls(1-6)

WHERE: Staples Center in Los Angeles, California
MEDIA: FSN Prime Ticket, NBAtv, ESPN AM 710
Clippers Last Game: 105-122 Loss @ Bulls
Bulls Last Game: 102-112 Loss @ Suns

Clippers Projected Starters:

| | | |
Sam Cassell | Cuttino Mobley | Corey Maggette | Tim Thomas | Chris Zane Kaman

Key Reserves:

Brevin Knight | Quinton Ross | Al Thornton

Bulls Projected Starters:
| | | |
Kirk Hinrich | Ben Gordon | Luol Deng | Tyrus Thomas | Ben Wallace

Key Reserves:
Chris Duhon | Andres Nocioni | Joe Smith

Q's Prediction: Clippers Lose 95-92

Q's Prediction Record: 4-4

Q's Quote:
All I have to say is just win and don't give up so many freaking points in the paint nor fall in love with the damn three ball. Maggette should be slashing in about once every five possessions or so.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 10:37 PM   #2
ZeN

Default Re: GT: Game 9 vs Bulls 11/17

The Bulls may sneak a much needed win tonight seeing as how CMag is out with an ankle sprain... which really sucks because I was looking forward to watching Corey lighting it up...

TheCaveMan should really come thru tonight seeing as how one of the main scoring players is out.... Also because T.Thomson and Ben Wallace are not so stellar in the offencive end...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 10:39 PM   #3
ZeN

Man now the announcers are also exclaiming that Al.T. is out because of an ankle injury which should leave the clips rather slim in the sf position... even if he was getting a small amount of playing time to begin with.. but its always good to know that at the very least you have an able body to throw in..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 02:42 AM   #4
qrich
King Heno

Is there anyway to deal Paul Davis, Aaron Williams and/or Josh Powell for a 2nd rounder? Aaron does something, but doesn't get the time and Davis is horrible. Powell I'm not going to comment on.

I'd rather ink the Ukraine Train or bring back Mamadou N;Diaye or Boni N;Dong. Hell, even Josh Moore and Cherokee Parks if not Predrag Drobjnak

Edit: Thornton didn't play, so he's injured as well imo. I heard he tweaked his ankle in practice. So that leaves us with Livingston-Maggette-Thornton-Brand all injured, with Corky and Al being day-to-day but still. Wtf is going on.
Old 11-18-2007, 03:12 AM   #5
qrich
King Heno

Someone make the next game thread plz...I'm too frustrated with this team right now.
Old 11-18-2007, 12:35 PM   #6
hutcht02
Mr. Basketball

My god. That was hard to watch. The Bulls announcers are the biggest homers ever. Ruben Patterson's tech was kind of crap too. Nocioni went right for his face. Watch the replay. If that was in L.A., or anywhere else for that matter, Nocioni would've gotten a flagurant. Kaman picked up a flagurant too, and maybe it's just me, but it didnt seem flagurant to me. There's no question it was a foul, but he went for the ball, even if he did get him with the body. it was just tough to watch.

Kaman had a heck of a game though. I'd take him over Ben Wallace right now if given a choice for my team. The announcers said, and I'm not lying "Kaman is playing a heck of a game. If he would've showed these skills in college, he would've been the first overall pick in the draft." Haha. Not that I don't love him, and not that he's not playing amazing right now, but ahead of Lebron, Bosh, Wade, and Melo? I don't think so. Maggette and Thornton would've helped a lot that game. Oh well. Let's get the next one.
hutcht02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 04:03 AM   #7
insidehoops
Administrator

I remember Bulls announcers last year sounding more like fans than announcers
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 05:44 PM   #8
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
Is there anyway to deal Paul Davis, Aaron Williams and/or Josh Powell for a 2nd rounder? Aaron does something, but doesn't get the time and Davis is horrible. Powell I'm not going to comment on.

I'd rather ink the Ukraine Train or bring back Mamadou N;Diaye or Boni N;Dong. Hell, even Josh Moore and Cherokee Parks if not Predrag Drobjnak

Edit: Thornton didn't play, so he's injured as well imo. I heard he tweaked his ankle in practice. So that leaves us with Livingston-Maggette-Thornton-Brand all injured, with Corky and Al being day-to-day but still. Wtf is going on.
Thornton actually tweaked his ankle in the Golden State game
adiedanny is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: