Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 11-18-2007, 12:57 PM   #1
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Limited Edition AF1 Fusion W/ Jordans

These shoes will be exetremely rare. I heart any of you guys if you can get these. They're 2 pairs of Jordans fused with AF1s. Sick!

Retro V AF1

Retro XII AF1

hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 01:54 PM   #2
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board
Default Re: Limited Edition AF1 Fusion W/ Jordans

The black and white ones are really ugly.

The other ones are a little better, but I'd only get them because of them being so rare rather than being good looking.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:55 PM   #3
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
The black and white ones are really ugly.

The other ones are a little better, but I'd only get them because of them being so rare rather than being good looking.

Is there any other reason nowadays?

I'm breaking out of retirment for these guys.
Old 11-18-2007, 06:33 PM   #4
Chocogrease
Serious playground baller

Chocogrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Is there any other reason nowadays?

I'm breaking out of retirment for these guys.

DAM WHATS THE COST AND ETC?? HOT
Chocogrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 09:47 PM   #5
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocogrease
DAM WHATS THE COST AND ETC?? HOT

I heard retailing at about 160. I'll get back to you once I hit up my Nike contacts.
Old 11-19-2007, 04:11 PM   #6
Wicked_1
Great young streetballer

Wicked_1 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I heard retailing at about 160. I'll get back to you once I hit up my Nike contacts.

Please do I want those top ones bad!!! also please ask when will tehy be released and were can i get a pair!!!
TIA!!!

those are dope!
Wicked_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 04:14 PM   #7
OlDeRaDo_64
Jazz Vs Bulls Oct 6 :D

OlDeRaDo_64 has an OK reputation so far

I love those black ones, there is no chance of me getting them. Basketball shoes are rare enough in England... shame as well. they are very nice, gd find
OlDeRaDo_64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 06:19 AM   #8
jimmyjames

jimmyjames has no real reputation yet.

Those kicks are wack! I am getting sick of Gentry ruining the classics, he comes out with all these hideous combo kicks and all these stupid different colorways for every Jordan they reretro. It was bad enough when he decided to make all the Jordan outfits super XL making the people that where the over sized fits look like Circus clowns, then he had to release 5+ different colorways for each retro re released, now he is just ruining the classics by doing this shlt.

Bring back Tinker Hatfield.... and let Gentry **** up the team Jordan line, don't let him do anymore damage to the retro's.
jimmyjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 10:37 PM   #9
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

Check out these Jordan 14.5 shoES. These are crazy.

http://23isback.com/14.5a.jpg

The release of this shoe is still about a year away. Probably Fall/Winter of 2008. The shoe is a combination of the Air Jordan 14 and 15, hence 14.5. These sketches are from an official Japanese catalog. Thanks to "neimaj" for sharing the pic.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 03:10 PM   #10
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyjames
Those kicks are wack! I am getting sick of Gentry ruining the classics, he comes out with all these hideous combo kicks and all these stupid different colorways for every Jordan they reretro. It was bad enough when he decided to make all the Jordan outfits super XL making the people that where the over sized fits look like Circus clowns, then he had to release 5+ different colorways for each retro re released, now he is just ruining the classics by doing this shlt.

Bring back Tinker Hatfield.... and let Gentry **** up the team Jordan line, don't let him do anymore damage to the retro's.

You think? I like this fusion more than any other Nike has put out (.5, Dunks in Jordan colorways). If they keep it limited and not put out a ton of colorways, this is the best concept to come along ever.

Sidenote, I do agree Tinker >>> Gentry.
Old 11-29-2007, 01:22 AM   #11
hateraid
Is it in you?

Here's the dates.

XII Fusions 01/05/08
$145

V Fusions 03/08/07
$145

Looks like a general release. Probably for the higher volume stores.
Old 11-29-2007, 02:32 PM   #12
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

those are 2 must haves for me, both are amazing.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 05:33 PM   #13
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man

KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far

$145 is a pretty decent price. If I can find the V's I will get them. If I find the others they will just be thrown up on eBay.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 09:31 PM   #14
Chocogrease

Chocogrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Here's the dates.

XII Fusions 01/05/08
$145

V Fusions 03/08/07
$145

Looks like a general release. Probably for the higher volume stores.

So general release=footaction, footlocker, etc?

I hope the V's dont sell out in like 20min...
Chocogrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 09:58 PM   #15
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

Those top ones are hot! Can't get shoes like that up here.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: