Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-18-2007, 11:53 PM   #1
bomber
Good college starter

bomber has decent reputationbomber has decent reputation
Default Kings beating the Pistons is worse than C's losing to Magic

Seriously, everyone who is jumping off the bandwagon already look to this game for an example. Inferior teams do win games against teams they shouldn't beat. Thats why they play 82 games all season and don't just jump into the playoffs.
bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 11:59 PM   #2
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Kings beating the Pistons is worse than C's losing to Magic

Dude elite teams lose sometimes it just happens.It doesn't make sense to make these kind of threads because whoever doesn't realize that must have no brain(Hawks beat Dallas etc etc).Celtics lost to the Magic tonight,but theres no doubt in my mind the Celts will have a better record then them and go deep in the play-offs,same with the Pistons and Kings.

Last edited by TruthKGRay3412 : 11-19-2007 at 12:01 AM.
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 01:44 AM   #3
junwin
I hit open 5-footers

junwin has decent reputation

thanks captain state the ****ing obvious
junwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 01:48 AM   #4
Aussie Dunker
Local High School Star

Aussie Dunker has decent reputationAussie Dunker has decent reputation

Magic are actually quite good, Boston getting beaten IN orlando wasnt a suprise to me nor dissapointing for the C's....
Aussie Dunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 02:08 AM   #5
R.I.P-Chick
Decent playground baller

R.I.P-Chick has decent reputationR.I.P-Chick has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Dunker
Magic are actually quite good, Boston getting beaten IN orlando wasnt a suprise to me nor dissapointing for the C's....
Co-signed
R.I.P-Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 07:30 AM   #6
kidachi

Quote:

i had the feeling that the streak would end in orlando.

they barely beat the out-of-sync heat team.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:36 AM   #7
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junwin
thanks captain state the ****ing obvious
I'm confused.

Is "Captain State The ****ing Obvious" the guy's name, or are you saying thank you in this manner:

"Thanks, Captain! State the ****ing obvious!"

?
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 09:46 AM   #8
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
I'm confused.

Is "Captain State The ****ing Obvious" the guy's name, or are you saying thank you in this manner:

"Thanks, Captain! State the ****ing obvious!"

?
He's a mod you have to help him.

Personally, I think he is trying to relay the Captain's state as in, "Captain's State: The ****ing." Followed by a hushed, "obvious" which is possibly accompanied by .

As for the Kings, they only lost to the Cavs by 2 when the did not have Artest.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 11:40 AM   #9
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I think alot of fans (including myself) thought that this woul dbe their first real challenge (once they were on the role). I (and im sure many others) called this as the most likely first loss. Good team, good coach, cant win em all.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 12:59 PM   #10
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pistons like to lose to crappy teams. Happens quite a bit.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: