Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-19-2007, 01:34 PM   #16
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Why is Hinrich not labeled a chucker??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valliant13
God...is this another Kobe thing?
I don't understand how fans of a player that good, can be that insecure and fanatical about other peoples perception of him. It's like some sort of deranged religion. What is it about the guy that just unbalances people.

this has nothing to do with Kobe...I just have been watching more Bulls games this year and have seen Hinrich play horribly and demonstrate horrible pg skills and wondered why he gets a pass. Why would I expect someone to critique a an average player like Hinrich to Kobe's or Lebron's standards.

Now dont get off the subject of Hinrich is a chucker.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 01:39 PM   #17
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valliant13
God...is this another Kobe thing?
I don't understand how fans of a player that good, can be that insecure and fanatical about other peoples perception of him. It's like some sort of deranged religion. What is it about the guy that just unbalances people.

Wasn't thinking of that actually. It has do to with the complexion of Hinrich.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 01:41 PM   #18
Valliant13
NBA lottery pick

Valliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease

Now dont get off the subject of Hinrich is a chucker.

I think he's a bad player this year...but doesn't make him a chucker. A chucker is a inaccurate volume shooter, Hinrich isn't a volume shooter. It's not really debatable. If a guy plays 30+mins and takes ten shots, and has 6 ast he's not chucker.
Valliant13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 01:53 PM   #19
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ben Gordon puts him on an island defensively; Kirk has to guard everyone.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: