Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 09:17 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Photoshop Players in Different Jerseys 3

Continued from this thread:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54791
Old 11-19-2007, 09:19 PM   #2
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Photoshop Players in Different Jerseys 3

Again?! Awesome. I'm gonna make a new switch to celebrate...
Old 11-19-2007, 09:19 PM   #3
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! THIS IS THE THIRD THREAD!

:party2:
Old 11-19-2007, 09:20 PM   #4
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

Could one of our FINE manipers here take this picture

And change the guy's sword to a NIKE swoosh? With like blood splattered on the end of it. Then make it avatar size?

MUCH Appreciated.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:21 PM   #5
pj24lal

pj24lal has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! THIS IS THE THIRD THREAD!

:party2:
Oh my god.. I jst sent a reply to the old one and got "Sorry. This thread is closed." :O Anyway, here is that NBA avy.

Old 11-19-2007, 09:21 PM   #6
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Wow another one??
Old 11-19-2007, 09:24 PM   #7
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj24lal
Oh my god.. I jst sent a reply to the old one and got "Sorry. This thread is closed." :O Anyway, here is that NBA avy.

hey do u know what page in the photoshop players #2 that nba avatar was in?
Old 11-19-2007, 09:25 PM   #8
NBA4EVER

nevermind man i got it thanks a lot
Old 11-19-2007, 09:25 PM   #9
new noise
madvillain

new noise has an OK reputation so far

Nice! Let's see more PS magic.

Here's a challenge. Somebody show me Gilbert Arenas in a Raptors jersey.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:25 PM   #10
pj24lal

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
nevermind man i got it thanks a lot

OK, hope this thread is as good as #2!
Old 11-19-2007, 09:26 PM   #11
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

Did anyone see and/or acknowledge my request?

Just wondering to see if I'm all Invisible Man over here ...
Old 11-19-2007, 09:32 PM   #12
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
Did anyone see and/or acknowledge my request?

Just wondering to see if I'm all Invisible Man over here ...
Thats hard to do man.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:37 PM   #13
pj24lal

For anyone who wants it, here's the ORL/NOH game link. I'm signing off now so if there's any avys that anyone wants doing, it will be tomorrow now. Nearly 1:40AM for me!
Old 11-19-2007, 09:38 PM   #14
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
Thats hard to do man.
Give it a shot for me? Throw a NIKE symbol stretched in place of the sword. And add blood on the end. I've seen yall do more incredible stuff then that with meshing player's bodies w/ jerseys, etc.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:58 PM   #15
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sorry for the size. It's a pretty rough job.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread