Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-20-2007, 11:34 AM   #16
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Isiah Thomas Kicks Entire Team Out Of Practice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidachi
for?

Earl Watson. Look at the post.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 11:45 AM   #17
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTech
yea... cause kicking entire teams out of practice happens every day
Not every day but far more often than you guys care to admit.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 11:47 AM   #18
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Isiah is trying hard to get fired, but Dolan won't go for it.

I bet Isiah coach's next game completely naked. Still won't get fired.....
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 12:11 PM   #19
John Starks
National High School Star

John Starks has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Isiah is trying hard to get fired, but Dolan won't go for it.

I bet Isiah coach's next game completely naked. Still won't get fired.....

body suit man

drive around the parking lot with KNicks championships from the 70's tied to his car.
John Starks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 12:15 PM   #20
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
Patrick Ewing should have been hired long ago to teach Eddy Curry about defense and rebounding.

Hubie Brown is the best thing that could happen to this team along with Jerry West.

To make this a respectable team I would:
-Hire a competent coach with a gritty defensive philosphy like Hubie Brown or an ex-player like Nate McMillan known for their defense.
-Hire a competent GM that wants to win.
-Trade Marbury to Cleveland, the guy is a headcase.

-Trade Zach Randolph to Washington, he doesn't fit

-Trade multiple players for Elton Brand

-Trade Nate Robinson and Jerome James to Seattle

-Buy out Quentin Richardson's contract
-Sign Loren Woods and 3 other D-League players (Steven Smith, Brent Petway, Kevin Pittsnogle) who will actually play their asses off.

They get left with a lineup of:
CT: Eddy Curry/ Randolph Morris/ Kevin Pittsnogle
PF: Elton Brand/ Jared Jeffries/ Loren Woods
SF: Antwan Jamison/ Renaldo Balkman/ Brent Petway
SG: Larry Hughes/ Jamal Crawford/ Steven Smith
PG: Earl Watson/ Mardy Collins/ Eric Snow

Wit ha decent coach they can be a decent team next season.
Wow. are those your favorite players?
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 12:15 PM   #21
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

This is just sad, and even more sad as a Knicks fan. As I said before, you gotta take out the bad influences of the team, and you gotta cut off the head first - get rid of Stephon.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 12:18 PM   #22
Optimus Prime
Swaggy

Optimus Prime has an OK reputation so far

Who would want Starbury now? Guy is a maniac, and not even that good. His only use would be on the last year of his contract as a juicy expirer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
This is just sad, and even more sad as a Knicks fan. As I said before, you gotta take out the bad influences of the team, and you gotta cut off the head first - get rid of Stephon.
Optimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 12:18 PM   #23
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
Wow. are those your favorite players?

No, it's just a team that will function a whole let better. Brand was made to play with Curry (well KG was actually, but Brand will do)
Old 11-20-2007, 12:21 PM   #24
C.L.W. "DatDude"
Banned

C.L.W. "DatDude" has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
No, it's just a team that will function a whole let better. Brand was made to play with Curry (well KG was actually, but Brand will do)
Yeah I bet they would play hard every night. I want to see Pittsnoggle on a team. He was a pretty good shooter.
C.L.W. "DatDude" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 12:54 PM   #25
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Look at this mong.... haha. Donnie Walsh looks retarded. I've never seen him I don't think.

So if a retard can do a better job than Isiah, it poses the question:

Why not let Marbury coach, GM and captain the team?
Old 11-20-2007, 01:27 PM   #26
John Starks

Steph is starting tonight...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3120376

Can someone explain to me the whole point of this Steph drama...he wasnenched due to leadership and defense (that's what was implied , although we really weren't told anything). 4 losses and a desertion later, suddenly Steph is playing better D (only really arguable in the Clipper game) and is a better leader (no case can be made for that).

..or we discovered that Nate/Mardy cannot be starting points in this league (but IT is such a great drafter) and we're stcuk with Steph.

It would be nice if IT ever went out and got a SG, so we could start JC and a 2.

Also Steph is leaving for his aunt. I understand, when i lose an aunt, I'll certainly be there and athletes are people too -- however, its an aunt. Its not the mom or grandma - its an aunt. Part of the deal with being a pro-athlete is that for 6 mos of the year, your personal life has to sort of take care of itself.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:31 PM   #27
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Starks
It would be nice if IT ever went out and got a SG, so we could start JC and a 2.

Unless that 2 is Andre Igoudala or someone similar I'd want no part in them (if Crawford is the starter at point)

Quote:
Also Steph is leaving for his aunt. I understand, when i lose an aunt, I'll certainly be there and athletes are people too -- however, its an aunt. Its not the mom or grandma - its an aunt. Part of the deal with being a pro-athlete is that for 6 mos of the year, your personal life has to sort of take care of itself.

Can't hate o nthe guy for going to a funeral. It's not just about paying respect to his aunt, it's also about being there for other family members.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:35 PM   #28
Phenomenon
Ball Above All

Phenomenon has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
SG: Larry Hughes/ Jamal Crawford/ Steven Smith

Great post, but Hughes starting over Crawford?
Phenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 01:37 PM   #29
John Starks

Quote:
Unless that 2 is Andre Igoudala or someone similar I'd want no part in them (if Crawford is the starter at point)

Why does it need to be Iguadala. Get me a guy with some ball handling that can hit a shot. Finley would do.

Quote:
Can't hate o nthe guy for going to a funeral. It's not just about paying respect to his aunt, it's also about being there for other family members.

Can't hate - clealry can't hate -- but I can question...basketball players make a very clear choice, make a fortune of money, but for 6 mos, your team is your family. I understand mom and grandma and sister and brother -- but not really aunt.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:39 PM   #30
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenon
Great post, but Hughes starting over Crawford?

I like Crawford on the bench. Good sparkplug player. He'd be on when the game counts anyway, but no buzzer-beater iso plays for him.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: