Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-20-2007, 11:15 PM   #31
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Game Thread: Bulls @ Nuggets (9:00pm EST)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLS
For the record, they've already acquired Kobe. The deal has been agreed in principle by both parties. They have just done an excellent job of keeping it subtle. This is why you heard the "It's a dead deal" quotes from Skiles, and the "There is not a deal to be done now" quote from Paxson. They WANT you to believe that the trade is dead, but it has already been completed.

Gimmick poster is fine, at least you were posting opinions. Making **** up is just stupid. This board will jump on anything and STILL no one would believe this.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 11:22 PM   #32
Indian guy
Very good NBA starter

Indian guy has decent reputation

Skiles should officially be on the HOT seat now. The Bulls have looked like a MESS from tip-off of this season and there's simply no end it sight. You might say we start off like this every year, but this was the season where it wasn't supposed to happen! We practically retained all of our players from last year. Everybody worked their ass off during the offseason. None of our key guys(w/ the exception of Deng these last couple of games) have been out due to injuries. So why the hell do we suck? I see no offensive system out there, I see very little defense and worst of all, I see no fight. The hall mark of this team under Skiles over the last 3 seasons has been effort. We brought it every night and were always among the league's best when it came to not getting blown out. We played so hard that even on nights where our shots were off, we could make comebacks or keep games close w/ our effort alone. But so far this season we have had more blowouts then we did the entire first half of LAST SEASON! Clearly Skiles can't motivate these guys anymore and that's where his issues begin. Our offensive execution is a mess. Even our veterans don't seem to know what the hell is going on. Our future(Tyrus) for whatever reason doesn't get minutes. I point my finger at Skiles. Yes, Bulls have a couple of big holes on their squad. But that didn't stop us from winning 47, 41 and 49 games the last 3 seasons. Nothing significant has changed roster wise this season. We shouldn't be underachieving to this level. This falls on the coach.
Indian guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 11:23 PM   #33
xxxSuperStar
I Like Tacos

xxxSuperStar has an OK reputation so far

Can't blame this one on Ben Wallace...

Hmmm...

Hinrich
O.J. Mayo
Deng
Thomas
Wallace

Sounds good to me....
xxxSuperStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 11:24 PM   #34
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Like you said, if anything, the Bulls sucking ass would make Kobe think twice about a deal to Chicago.

Too bad for you, the deal was ALREADY accepted BEFORE the season started, and was to be announced AFTER Dec. 15, when certain players are eligible for trade.

Again, you don't have to believe me, and as a Knicks fan, I don't really know why you'd give a damn.

I dont care either way, but you are just making **** up. I dont have to respect you making **** up and discuss your fictional trade. I could be a fan of pee wee football and still post here and know you are pulling **** out of your ass.

No one makes trades with no outs to occur a month later and keeps them secret except for gimmick posters on medssage boards who are the only people who know.

Yes, im a Knick fan so let me give you a comparison, believing in your trade with you as the source would be like believing in Isiah turning our team around with his genius.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:31 PM   #35
HeyIt'sMe
Good High School Starter

HeyIt'sMe has an OK reputation so far

Noah needs more minutes. Say what you want about his offense, but I'm certain with minutes he would be a rebounding, shot blocking, and defensive menace.
HeyIt'sMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 11:32 PM   #36
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
I'm not making anything up. You can bump this thread after the deadline, only you wouldn't want to because it would be humiliating yourself.

Kobe is already a Bull. Why some fans can't accept this is just beyond me.

Actually, teams who are forced to stick with their mentally weak players must keep the trade of the decade a secret. Just look at what the supposed "rumors" did to the players?

My guess: The players were informed(from another outside source) they they were getting traded. This info was NOT supposed to be leaked, but was.

there is a chance he will be traded. its not DONE yet. what is your source? you are a gimick poster who wants Kobe on the Bulls. So we are supposed to belive YOU that the trade is already done even though no reputable source is reporting it, a rumor for something that YOU specifically want to happen and ONLY post about.

if there is a trade already done (this is an if like IF the knicks win the championship) why wouldnt the lakers say **** YOU BULLS, send us more now. thats why trades dont get done a month prior and stay secret during the season.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:33 PM   #37
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxSuperStar
Can't blame this one on Ben Wallace...

Hmmm...

Hinrich
O.J. Mayo
Deng
Thomas
Wallace

Sounds good to me....

if you guys were worrisome about bringing Kobe and JR in because of personality problems then have fun with OJ Mayo...I know he will be way better then JR but he isnt 1/4 as good as he thinks he is and is gonna be a chucker/cancer.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 11:36 PM   #38
xxxSuperStar
I Like Tacos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
if you guys were worrisome about bringing Kobe and JR in because of personality problems then have fun with OJ Mayo...I know he will be way better then JR but he isnt 1/4 as good as he thinks he is and is gonna be a chucker/cancer.

Beasley, whoever. I'm just throwing the name out there. The Bulls, right now, are in line for the #1 pick and deservedly so.

For the record, I'd take cancer Mayo over nice guy suck a lot Gordon in a second. If I could send Gordon to USC for Mayo, I'd do it right now.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:43 PM   #39
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

Quote:
Beasley, whoever. I'm just throwing the name out there. The Bulls, right now, are in line for the #1 pick and deservedly so.

For the record, I'd take cancer Mayo over nice guy suck a lot Gordon in a second. If I could send Gordon to USC for Mayo, I'd do it right now.

Deservedly so?

uhhh.. why?
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 11:46 PM   #40
xxxSuperStar
I Like Tacos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsh
Deservedly so?

uhhh.. why?

Because they have the second worst record in the NBA, and based on their play, they deserve to have the second worst record in the NBA.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:54 PM   #41
Darsh
Good college starter

I disagree. They are severely underperforming, playing with no heart and look like an absolute joke. They dont deserve to get a #1 pick because if they dont have the heart to fight through this and find the form they had last year, then they shouldnt be handed a get well soon lottery pick.

Chicago are better than their record shows, talent wise. They are just playing absolute atrocious basketball. Why on earth should that be rewarded?
Old 11-21-2007, 12:08 AM   #42
xxxSuperStar
I Like Tacos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsh
Chicago are better than their record shows, talent wise. They are just playing absolute atrocious basketball. Why on earth should that be rewarded?

I'm not saying they should be rewarded for underperforming.

I'm simply saying, based on their play THIS year TO DATE, they are one of the NBA's worst teams, and therefore deserve, like any other team with one of the NBA's worst 3 records, to get a legit shot at #1 pick.
Old 11-21-2007, 12:13 AM   #43
NugzFan
College superstar

NugzFan has decent reputationNugzFan has decent reputation

Quote:
Because they have the second worst record in the NBA, and based on their play, they deserve to have the second worst record in the NBA.

and that means they deserve the #1 pick why?
NugzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 12:14 AM   #44
Darsh
Good college starter

fair enough. I guess my point is more to do with the system being flawed if a team like Chicago gets a high pick when the talent on their team suggests they should not be underperforming. I can see you understand that now though.

Perhaps they should get a #1 lottery pick for a new coach?
Old 11-21-2007, 12:17 AM   #45
xxxSuperStar
I Like Tacos

Quote:
Originally Posted by NugzFan
and that means they deserve the #1 pick why?

Jesus, do I have to explain the draft lottery? The worst teams get the most balls in the draft lottery.

The Bulls are one of the 3 worst teams in the NBA right now.
Right now, they deserve, based on their record and play, just like every other terrible team in the history of the draft lottery, to have a great chance at the #1 pick.

That's all I'm saying. Very simple. The three worst teams each year, get the most draft lottery balls. The Bulls are one of the three worst teams. Therefore, they deserve to have the 2nd or 3rd best shot at the lottery based on today's standings and play.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: