Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-20-2007, 04:40 PM   #1
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Kevin Durant or Kevin Martin

Which of these young players do you think will be better in the future and have the better career? Please explain your answer.

Kevin Martin has surprised alot of people becoming one of the top scorers in the league. He's long and very athletic. He should have a great career if he can stay away from injuries.

Kevin Durant is just coming in the league but is averaging all most 20 a game. He is a combo guard that can be streaky at times, but give him a few years and he will be great.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 05:08 PM   #2
Young HkM
Up in the Rafters

Young HkM is considered somewhat coolYoung HkM is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Kevin Durant or Kevin Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
Which of these young players do you think will be better in the future and have the better career? Please explain your answer.

Kevin Martin has surprised alot of people becoming one of the top scorers in the league. He's long and very athletic. He should have a great career if he can stay away from injuries.

Kevin Durant is just coming in the league but is averaging all most 20 a game. He is a combo guard that can be streaky at times, but give him a few years and he will be great.

He's not a combo guard. He's a perimeter player.

I'll take KD in the future.
Young HkM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 05:10 PM   #3
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1

KENYON Martin....
bagelred is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 05:27 PM   #4
Aussie Dunker
Local High School Star

Aussie Dunker has decent reputation

*i think Kevin Martin is peaking, i think his roof is around 27 ppg, which is fantastic, but Durant has a much higher roof, if he can get close to it he will be the better player...
Aussie Dunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 06:46 PM   #5
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Give me Kevin Martin now and probably in the future.

*waits for flaming*
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 06:58 PM   #6
DMizzle
Great young streetballer

DMizzle is considered somewhat coolDMizzle is considered somewhat cool

kevin martin is like number 2 in points. I never really noticed how good he was.. I pick martinn
DMizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 06:59 PM   #7
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Better career: Kevin Durant
Better now: Kevin Martin
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 09:15 PM   #8
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll take Kevin.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 09:16 PM   #9
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

K-Mart is the most efficient scorer EVER :) and he never jack up a bad shot.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 09:18 PM   #10
LBJ 4 MVP
Sit yo ass down!

LBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
I'll take Kevin.
I don't know how reliable he is down the road, oh what the hell, I'll take Kevin too.
LBJ 4 MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 09:20 PM   #11
Bruinlove
Banned

Bruinlove has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
KENYON Martin....
Kevin Martin numbnuts. On the Queens
Bruinlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 09:28 PM   #12
Mateo
Local High School Star

Mateo has not been impressing people

Martin's better now but now in the future. It's a shame that he's such an efficient scorer but stinks at literally everything else in basketball.
Mateo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 09:58 PM   #13
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

Right now, I'd take Kevin Martin. Has more NBA experience.. what else is there to say?
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: